Weather.com Plus is BACK!!!
Oh well, does not work for me, I still get the regular weather.
In the settings of weatherplus, there is a line that seems to suggest the installation of a pack but when selected, it does not do anything, Weather always revert to the built in addon

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:Oh well, does not work for me, I still get the regular weather.

running an up-to-date version of T! svn?

jpf55 Wrote:In the settings of weatherplus, there is a line that seems to suggest the installation of a pack but when selected, it does not do anything, Weather always revert to the built in addon

you don't need the pack, i'm making use of it in the skin.
but yes, download of the pack is broken (issue of the addon).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Weird, I refreshed my svn last night, but refreshed again just now and now it works but still shows the same version.

Whatever, it works... hooray!

Running Kodi 18.9
i have to set the systemlanguage to english.
as long as it set to german, no text will appear. (and the babelfish translation-option has to be disabled)
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
It looks awesome on a black background but there is one slight which may be skin related and it affects only my ATV, not my Mac: you can hide the side menu with the remote only while under the Today item, if you are under Hourly or 10 Day, you can't and the side menu hides the frist section of Hourly and 10 Day. You can hide the side menu on the computer using the mouse but as you know, there is no mouse on an AppleTV.

Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:you can hide the side menu with the remote only while under the Today item, if you are under Hourly or 10 Day, you can't and the side menu hides the frist section of Hourly and 10 Day. You can hide the side menu on the computer using the mouse but as you know, there is no mouse on an AppleTV.

good catch. fixed it right away.

cheers!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
donabi Wrote:i have to set the systemlanguage to english.
as long as it set to german, no text will appear. (and the babelfish translation-option has to be disabled)

that would be a bug in the addon, so please report here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52034

if i set my language to german and enable babelfish translation, i get a script error and no text shows up.
but if i disable babelfish translation (and click ok to save the settings) it works fine. (you may need to restart xbmc for the changes to take effect).
ronie Wrote:good catch. fixed it right away.

cheers!

Works like a charm, thanks

Running Kodi 18.9
Quote:but if i disable babelfish translation (and click ok to save the settings) it works fine. (you may need to restart xbmc for the changes to take effect).

thanks.
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
yet another updated version of the addon: weather.weatherplus.zip

this time added support for:
- US: show local (if available) otherwise regional weather videos
- UK weather videos
- European weather videos
- Canadian weather videos
ronie Wrote:yet another updated version of the addon: weather.weatherplus.zip

this time added support for:
- US: show local (if available) otherwise regional weather videos
- UK weather videos
- European weather videos
- Canadian weather videos

Probably me been a bit thick but how do you access the video forecasts. I've updated by SVN and updated the addon but no joy? Also will you be adding the weekend forecast to the side menu? Cheers.
yadster Wrote:Probably me been a bit thick but how do you access the video forecasts. I've updated by SVN and updated the addon but no joy? Also will you be adding the weekend forecast to the side menu? Cheers.

see that little button at the bottom left of the map / videowindow?

My bad. I had updated the addon by zip but when checking by FTP some files had not been updated. Did that and now the little video icon appears so I can now access Sky Weather reports for the UK. Unfortunately the weather reporter sounds like Max Headroom lol. I have a 20 meg wired connection so I need to see if the problem is with Sky.
I installed this from zip as usual, into settings to use this plugin instead of the default weather view, restarted xbmc, and even though this plugin is selected in weather settings, the display i'm getting is the default one?
Any ideas as to what i need to enable or do to get this nifty plugin working on my set-up?
Thanks guys
falafael Wrote:I installed this from zip as usual, into settings to use this plugin instead of the default weather view, restarted xbmc, and even though this plugin is selected in weather settings, the display i'm getting is the default one?
Any ideas as to what i need to enable or do to get this nifty plugin working on my set-up?
Thanks guys

did you do this :

ronie Wrote:Transparency! skin support:
  • T! svn users should update svn now...and you're done :-)
  • if you run the stable version of Transparency!
    open MyWeather.xml and Home.xml an change all occurrences of:
    (Weather.Plugin,weather.com plus)
    to:
    (Weather.Plugin,weather.weatherplus)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather.com Plus is BACK!!!0