WIP Ellipsis 1.3 - Updated 12/12/12 New Progress for Frodo Updates
Patience young warlock.
(2012-12-22, 19:00)patseguin Wrote: The download link for the skin just takes me back to the forum. How do I actually get it?

The latest version isn't available yet. But we'll allow people access to our WIP GIT so you can download zips and subscribe to feeds so you get notifications when we commit updates.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
That is one beautiful looking screen Blackbolt. I will definitely be monitoring this thread and can't wait for this to go live Tongue
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2012-12-29, 02:41)hunkyn Wrote: That is one beautiful looking screen Blackbolt. I will definitely be monitoring this thread and can't wait for this to go live Tongue

Many thanks hunkyn. We've worked hard to ensure Ellipsis looks and feels great. We've had a bit of a break over christmas and EqUiNoX has just become a dad, so lots happening, but I've made some big changes to allow for more time for work on this interface. You'll see more this week. We've been doing something interesting with the settings section...
nice, keep it up , congrats to equinox

Smile
(2012-12-29, 02:28)Blackbolt Wrote:
(2012-12-22, 19:00)patseguin Wrote: The download link for the skin just takes me back to the forum. How do I actually get it?

The latest version isn't available yet. But we'll allow people access to our WIP GIT so you can download zips and subscribe to feeds so you get notifications when we commit updates.

great Nod
peppe
Just a quick update guys. EqUiNoX has emigrated to Canada and has some period of adjustment to go through until he's back up and running, so while I'm still doing my texture stuff, actual code development will be on hold until he's up and running. But our new time differences actually align well for development instead of us both being in work like here in UK. I get to design while I'm at home and he's in work, available to chat to, then when I go to bed and he comes home from work he can develop through the night while I asleep. This means rather than both waiting to come home, discussing ideas, then me having to design and wait till the next day, he can work on something after I've designed it when he gets home, great eh!?

But alas, more soon. We will show you the new settings stuff asap, we really want some feed back on that one. We really like what we've done.
(2013-02-10, 00:32)Blackbolt Wrote: Just a quick update guys. EqUiNoX has emigrated to Canada and has some period of adjustment to go through until he's back up and running, so while I'm still doing my texture stuff, actual code development will be on hold until he's up and running. But our new time differences actually align well for development instead of us both being in work like here in UK. I get to design while I'm at home and he's in work, available to chat to, then when I go to bed and he comes home from work he can develop through the night while I asleep. This means rather than both waiting to come home, discussing ideas, then me having to design and wait till the next day, he can work on something after I've designed it when he gets home, great eh!?

But alas, more soon. We will show you the new settings stuff asap, we really want some feed back on that one. We really like what we've done.

Blackbolt, thanks for the update. Excited for all the new stuff.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Just thought I'd follow up on Blackbolts comment and say slowly getting adjusted and essentials needed for development coming together. Internet being installed next week and have purchasef a nice 1080p monitor I can use with my laptop till my iMac is shipped over. In the mean time whilst waiting for internet I bought a Xbox slim at a bargain price to help span my boredom til I can start working on.ellipsis again.Smile
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Just don't get hooked on something like Skyrim though! Wink
Big Grin 
(2013-02-10, 10:48)Hitcher Wrote: Just don't get hooked on something like Skyrim though! Wink

I blame hitcher, i now have skyrim Smile
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Ok guys just a quick update. We're redesigning the entire settings area as I mentioned earlier. I've just finished laying out the catagory page, this is the page that loads when you select an option like appearance for instance. Here is the basic image that I've done in illustrator. All of what you see is vector based and is ready for the next step where I will label every single measurement in pixels so that EqUiNoX can quickly code the page. I'll show you the clean image now below and then in my next post you guys can see the usual types of images I give to EqUiNoX for him to build the code. A little insight!

Image Click to see the bigger image.
As promised, here is the notified version of the design for EqUiNoX to build from. I'll also show you a few were you've already seen the finished product in ellipsis previously:

And a few previous ones from years gone by!

Image Image Image Image Image

See if you ever wondered why it takes us so long, it's because we like to do things properly....we also like to play Skyrim....and Far Cry 3....and Battlefield 3....and Halo 4....and Hitman Absolution....and Assassins Creed 3 you get the idea!

A few more...

Image Image Image
While I'm pulling our pants down and showing you guys everything, here's our new list view:

Ohh look, our old abandoned Yes/No Dialog? Do you like it?

This is what made helping out before so easy. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis 1.3 - Updated 12/12/12 New Progress for Frodo Updates3