"original size" in video ...
Sad 
hi !

when i turn video mode to "original video size", the picture is really small ...

if for exemple, i take a video 640 pixel width, on my pal tv ( 720 pixels width ), the frame use about half of screen ...

but i know my tv have about 32 overscan pixels on left & on right, so about 656 visible pixels ...

is this normal or may there is a bug ?!

nb/ i want to use "original size" mode to disable all frame resizing ... to save cpu time ... and to disable interpolation ... Confusedaint:

thanks a lot ... :joker:
original size mode works fine for me. it disables resizing vertically, but the width will be resized so as to keep the aspect ratio correct. pixels on your tv are not square like the pixels in your avi file. if you set your pixel ratio to 1.000 (in video calibration), then no horizontal resizing will happen.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sad 
(jmarshall @ jan. 25 2005,09:20 Wrote:original size mode works fine for me. it disables resizing vertically, but the width will be resized so as to keep the aspect ratio correct. pixels on your tv are not square like the pixels in your avi file. if you set your pixel ratio to 1.000 (in video calibration), then no horizontal resizing will happen.

cheers,
jonathan
first : thanks ! Smile

ok, i will look that ... and post tomorrow my result ...

but i think there is something wrong or i haven't understand ... Blush

becoz my videos are 640*288 ( about my visible resolution ), and there are very, very, very small ... :nuts:

... to be continued ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"original size" in video ...0