Weather widget XBMC on atv2
On my ATV2 the time is incorrect as well as the weather widget has no art work. How do I get the proper info?

I have the iPad version and it works flawlessly.......who ever is responsible for doing the iPad version.....your skills are amazing!!!
I am having the same problem with no images showing for weather. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
Well, I just copied the images from my PC install into the appropriate folder in the Apple TV and it started working. I have no idea why weren't they there in the first place. I don't have my Apple TV right now so I can't tell exactly where is that folder. I'll edit the post later.

EDIT:
I copied the two folders with the pictures (128x128 and 64x64) to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/temp/weather
Thanks nmat was just about to post the same thing, you will find the two folders you need to copy here C:\Program Files\XBMC\cache\weather on your pc install of XBMC.
many thanks !!!
applesinafton Wrote:On my ATV2 the time is incorrect

Guidance for correcting the time as listed in the current issues sticky at the top of the page!
Image Don't even think about my mother!
teedd Wrote:Thanks nmat was just about to post the same thing, you will find the two folders you need to copy here C:\Program Files\XBMC\cache\weather on your pc install of XBMC.
Thanks for the info... For those on a Mac you need to select show package contents on the XBMC Application, and then navigate to weather.zip once you have done that you will see the 2x folders you require and copy them as explained above.

The path for the weather.zip is:
- /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/media/weather.zip
Devices using XBMC
Is there a particular reason why this is not included in the official release?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:Is there a particular reason why this is not included in the official release?
To be honest the whole folder is less than 2mb in size, so I can't see what its not there... also i've copied them on and not had any issues with them at all. Everything still running as usual.

Would be interested to also know why they were not included though.
Devices using XBMC
yup working for me also.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
i don't see this was intended ... it sure was a mistake or script error ... maybe amet or who ever has insight into the deb building could take a look at it ...
Worked for me thanks so much.......now I have to get the time correct.....I've tried with no success........
C\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\cache\weather is the correct directory for me in windows 7

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather widget XBMC on atv20