Matching win32 Version for latest atv?
Hey there.
I am using a mysql server to have my libraries match on all systems (2x pc, 1x atv2).
Sometime in the past i decided to update my pc installation, which updated the database and now the atv cannot read the database anymore.
Code:
14:26:02 T:99221504 M:117235712   ERROR: Unable to open database xbmc_video
14:26:02 T:99221504 M:117223424   ERROR: Can't open the database xbmc_video as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting?
So, can anyone point me to a win32 nigtly download which will produce a database which is readable by the atv2? Thanks!

The atv log says
Code:
Starting XBMC, Platform: Mac OS X (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1). Built on May 15 2011 (Git:20110515-8b3a9fc)
but i cannot find a may version for win32... Sad
Lucleonhart Wrote:So, can anyone point me to a win32 nigtly download which will produce a database which is readable by the atv2? Thanks!

Get the Jun22 version for ATV2 and the latest nightly for windows. Both should use the MyVideos54 database. As long as they match on the DB version, you will be fine when you add your advancedsettings.xml pointing them to the mySQL database.
I got the following versions:
win32: XBMCSetup-20110727-30a9070-master.exe
atv2: http://xbmc.hadm.net/latest_atv2.deb which has a modified date from 27-Jul-2011 13:31 but the log says "Built on May 15 2011".

Help, please. Sad
Once they are installed and running, check to see which database they have, dont worry about what the XBMC version says. If they both have the same, for example MyVideos54.db, you will be fine to connect them to your mySQL server.
*grml* Thanks for your help mate, but... where would such a file be? I searched the whole xbmc program folder and the whole AppData folder for "MyVideos" but i cannot find a single "db" file... *arghz* ^^

[EDIT:] is it not there because i am using the mysql database? Should i disable mysql for getting that information?
Lucleonhart Wrote:[EDIT:] is it not there because i am using the mysql database? Should i disable mysql for getting that information?

Correct
All righty, the windows version uses MyVideos54.db, the atv2 version uses MyVideos34.db ... it is the latest_atv.deb from the nightly thread.
Any suggestions?
Lucleonhart Wrote:All righty, the windows version uses MyVideos54.db, the atv2 version uses MyVideos34.db ... it is the latest_atv.deb from the nightly thread.
Any suggestions?

If your ATV2 DB version is 34 than it definitly is not the latest_atv.deb from the nightly thread, because this has definitly db version 54 too. So you don't seem to run the version you think on the atv2...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hmph... i just downloaded that latest deb run dkpg -i and started xbmc... no changes... will try again...

[EDIT:] -_________- For everybody who would like to laugh:
Luceonhart:

you should go to System->SysInfo for knowing which version is running. It should have something like 20110727 in it (because the latest nightly was built on 27.7.2011)...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Jeah thanks for all your help. The not displaying image shows you: I've downloaded the neweset atv build with wget but there already was the older latest_atv.deb so it renamed the new one to (1) and i reinstalled the old...

Thanks again! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Matching win32 Version for latest atv?0