• 14(current)
"Fusion" (ALPHA) skin, a little something i've been working on...
I'm running the latest T3CH build by the way...

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:Somhow this kin won't load at all on my XBOX. When I select it from the configuration PMIII is loaded. What am I doing wrong?

sorry, but i assume you have exited out of the settings and all that? since this skin is still largely pm3 still so once you initially load it your just going to be in a pm3's settings page until you back out to the home screen... lol ya but you probably know that.

i don't know why else it would do that.
You installed the wrong version, theres a sd and a hidef version, you are using the wrong version... just a guess
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
At first, I did install the wrong version. But when I discovered the difference between the two versions I installed the correct version, I think... I have a PAL wide screen TV. I installed the 720p version. With the exact same result. I did go to the home screen Smile

Do I have to clear some cache directory or something, because I had the wrong version installed?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Sorry for the bump, but it seems impossible to get this skin to work on my XBOX.

I have a PAL widescreen TV and a hardmodded XBOX running the latest T3CH build (16-06-2008). Is there anything I can try to get it showing?

Error 404:
Page Not Found
The page or site you are looking for no longer exists.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Fusion" (ALPHA) skin, a little something i've been working on...1