The Orbs, a skin by KoTiX
new home amd new icons:
still missing the "myfiles" animation and some small fixes, but the pal version is almost complete so you'll have a 16/9 and ntsc version soon.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
updated - for latest build left click.

link :fixed:
links broken Confused
axious,

i'm getting a 404 not found on your link.
link :fixed:
wow, this is a great skin.
can you make a dark version with the home buttons from the first brigth version ?

these buttons look like project mayhem. and don't fit the skin imho.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
Quote:can you make a dark version with the home buttons from the first brigth version ?
yes but only for the home page, there is not enought room in the other sections.

finally i was able to upload the skin here: http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=3011
tnx blazed for the help. :thumbsup:
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
a small update for mypictures section:
kotix,
very nice... keep up the great work! love seeing new ideas come to life!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
should there be a animated gif for my files, cause im missing it?
not it this release, you'll have it in the next one, with some more stuff like weather, hdd space and ip address in the home page.

if anybody who like this skin have some a nice animated gif or nice icons to replace the existing ones please pm me, i'm always looking for graphical improvements.
some more updates:
where did i download this update?
i'll probably upload it tonight on xbox-skins, but to run the skin you'll need xbmc of 13/02 or later, as the changes for weather, ip and hdd info aren't there in older version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Orbs, a skin by KoTiX0