Changes to skinning engine for Eden (and beyond)
pieh Wrote:Currently it's not added as overlay icon (reason for that is that 1 item can be already watched and still can be in progress - someone is watching it second time). This is how it works under the hood and I wasn't changing it.

That is true. However, I would be happy if the team would consider it from the other point of view - when you what to quickly distinguish what items you started to watch but you did not finish, regardless of the fact if you watched them before i.e. If I'm watching an already watched item in progress status is more helpfull. Item will be marked as watched again once I'm finished.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It depends - skinner may choose to include both watched flags and mark item as "in progress" so adding it as overlay icon isn't really good option for flexibility (f.e. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28792047/xbmc/screenshot037.png - my proof of concept sshot, don't worry - it's not in master ;P). You can use 2 controls with different visiblity conditions to get desired effect (and hopefully soon You will be able to use just 1 control and skin variable )
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
@pieh

Thanks for added info, now I know what to do in the skin.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

New one

vdrfan Wrote:https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/44cb...400d17696d adds the boolean infolabel Slideshow.IsActive.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pieh Wrote:Also: If anyone is using IntegerGreaterThan(Player.Volume,[...]) he will need to adjust values as Player.Volume range for integer operations has now range [0, 100] instead of [-60, 0] (this change is sideeffect of getting rid int -> text -> int conversion we were doing with IntegerGreaterThan)

Player.Volume is returning -60,0 for me in on OS X, 12.9.2011 build?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pieh Wrote:Added partially watched info:
boolean condition: ListItem.IsResumable
and text label / numeric value (for progress controls / IntegerGreaterThan): ListItem.PercentPlayed (range [0, 100])

It seams that ListItem.IsResumable is updated on Window open/reload not immediately like ListItem.Overlay. Is this by design or can I hope that it will change?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Player.Volume is returning -60,0 for me in on OS X, 12.9.2011 build?

it will still return a value on the [-60 - 0] scale when used with $INFO[]

only when using it with an IntegerGreaterThan() comparison it'll be on a [0 - 100] scale.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:it will still return a value on the [-60 - 0] scale when used with $INFO[]

only when using it with an IntegerGreaterThan() comparison it'll be on a [0 - 100] scale.

Thanks.

I thought that we got some user friendly labels (0-100) :-(
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Thanks.

I thought that we got some user friendly labels (0-100) :-(

see:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/236
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:see:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/236

Thanks a lot. I'll just hide the label. Geeks can mod a skin to show decibels :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

it's just for IntegerGreaterThan, using Player.Volume in label will still display "-60.0 dB"
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
edit: off-topic.
please use the feature suggestion section on the forum.
Kodi - Windows 7_x64 14.2 Helix
OpenELEC - Generic x86_64 v5.0.8
OpenELEC - Raspberry Pi2 v5.0.8
Ember media manger 1.3.0.20 (thx DanCooper)
Media Companion v3.620b (thx Vbat99)
Rashad TVRenamer 0.7 Beta 2/EPnamer v1.45
Calibre-ebook

this commit: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/f4bb...893fc26662

adds 2 new dialogs to xbmc:

DialogPeripheralManager.xml
DialogPeripheralSettings.xml
Where do they appear?
This is what they look like in Confluence -

DialogPeripheralManager.xml

DialogPeripheralSettings.xml

I'm guessing it's for the USB - HDMI-CEC Adapter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changes to skinning engine for Eden (and beyond)1