RightListView
Can we view Trailers from the view? If so - what are the key strokes?

Thanks..
i think first you got to tell us which skin you're using ... if cirrus extended press right.
butchabay Wrote:i think first you got to tell us which skin you're using ... if cirrus extended press right.

I'm using Cirrus 2.1 Is there a better Cirrus that supports trailers?
preproman Wrote:I'm using Cirrus 2.1 Is there a better Cirrus that supports trailers?

See my signature, cirrus extended supports trailer start pressing on "right" in rightlist view and "down" in some other views. Give it a try.
butchabay Wrote:See my signature, cirrus extended supports trailer start pressing on "right" in rightlist view and "down" in some other views. Give it a try.

Thanks, that worked out great. I have a feature request. As of right now it seems like you can't tell which movie has a trailer in the RightListView. Would it be possible to put some kind of trailer indicator on the movie - something like where the 1080p and other stuff is located?

Thanks..
Go to system-skin settings-extended mod- there is an option to hide or show trailer flag.
butchabay Wrote:Go to system-skin settings-extended mod- there is an option to hide or show trailer flag.

Is there also an option to show trailer in small window instead of full screen? I looked but couldn't find it.
preproman Wrote:Is there also an option to show trailer in small window instead of full screen? I looked but couldn't find it.

In Fanart view, on press down you'll see trailer in the window.
butchabay Wrote:In Fanart view, on press down you'll see trailer in the window.
right
So only in Fanart view The small window would look nicein RightListView as well. Some of these trailers are poor PQ and a saller window would make them look better. Just a thought.

Thanks for your help..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RightListView0