Change permissions
I have just installed the collect 3 streamer software on my iphone and can connect to my xbmc live install and see my music files but get the failed to play audio message. I think I need to change permissions on /usr/share/xbmc/web

how do i go about that. I am using XBMC live??
You can change permissions by using the chmod command. ssh into your system and use the command. You may also have to change ownership with the chown command.
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
sorry im a complete novice can you give me a step by step guide?
Ok. This really isn't the forum to learn such things. Read the content below, please.

Click here
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change permissions0