[LINUX] Proxy settings not active for addons.
I have tested that when http proxy is set in Network settings it's not active for any of installed addons (they use default internet conntection instead) Eek

This works in Windows version so is this some kind of linux limitation or should I fill a trac's bug ticket?
Will have a look at it. No need to file a bug report (yet).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Fixed in 2ae00d58860a496a9a70f5f7d5fbf447de08977f
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thanks! Wink
Who to use this Code?
where paste ?
File name.? Place?
Push Up
Often you need to restart Kodi (or your device) to activate your new proxy settings.
(2019-03-19, 18:43)dag- Wrote: Often you need to restart Kodi (or your device) to activate your new proxy settings.
You do? I thought the days of having to restart to persist settings were long gone.  Can anyone confirm this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Proxy settings not active for addons.0