• 7(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
I'm running appletv2 and ESPN3 was working flawlessly two days ago, and then last night when I went I clicked on show replays, or "replays by sport" it just sits there and stays at "0" when trying to show all the records. Sometimes a little box comes up with a red "x" and says the script quit unexpectedly or something. I can click on the "live" category and it will display what ever is being shown, but when I click on the item to watch, it never displays and just errors out.

I'll pull a log tonight and see if it's the same. Nothing in my appletv2 has changed since I initially installed the espn3 plugin and it worked awesome before.
my server went out with all the crazy storms blowing through the US yesterday.Eek

I'm working to get the service put on another server.

unfortunately, i can't do anything at the moment. I'll have time to work on things over the weekend.

i apologize for any inconvenience. Blush

ksosez, i'll be in touch with you about the new server information if mine doesn't come back up.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
locomot1f Wrote:my server went out with all the crazy storms blowing through the US yesterday.Eek

I'm working to get the service put on another server.

unfortunately, i can't do anything at the moment. I'll have time to work on things over the weekend.

i apologize for any inconvenience. Blush

ksosez, i'll be in touch with you about the new server information if mine doesn't come back up.

No problem!! I just thought I was going crazy... Thanks for all your awesome hard work!
Something similar here in that when I access upcoming or replay by sport etc, it says script failed.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Man does anyone actually read threads these days..No wonder Bluecop got fed up with responding to messages.
Sorry guys, I had read Locom's response but the mention of storms distracted me Smile Thanks for working on it. The live links do work by the way.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Big Grin 
Server is back up. everything should be back to normal..... (whatever that means -- LOL!)Big Grin

ksosez, disregared my last PM. leave everything the way it is.
Thanks locom Wink

I know that the newest version is in Bluecop's repository, but I am wondering if it is possible to get this as a .zip?

I am running xbmc on the original xbox and I don't think adding unofficial repositories is possible.
FYI!!!!!!!

This plugin is NOT working with the latest nightly builds being posted by Keith's posts ->http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97246

not sure if anyone else tried. I've been trying to keep up with the latest builds, but these last builds have broken this plugin.

*disclaimer: These builds are for people on iOS software (atv 2, iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc...). All other OS's should disregard
I just found this add-on last night and I am so happy I did because sports was the one thing I was lacking in my XBMC set-up. I have an ATV2 which I installed the plug-in on and everything seems to run fine with two exceptions.

1. When I try and preview upcoming events by sports I get script failed.
2. When I try to replay by sports it will load everything and when I chose a video to replay I get script failed.

I know the server was down, but from reading this thread it seems like it is up again. I am wondering if I have anything configured wrong in my network settings in XBMC.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Discreet Wrote:I just found this add-on last night and I am so happy I did because sports was the one thing I was lacking in my XBMC set-up. I have an ATV2 which I installed the plug-in on and everything seems to run fine with two exceptions.

1. When I try and preview upcoming events by sports I get script failed.
2. When I try to replay by sports it will load everything and when I chose a video to replay I get script failed.

I know the server was down, but from reading this thread it seems like it is up again. I am wondering if I have anything configured wrong in my network settings in XBMC.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Which version of XBMC are you running? If you are running the nightly builds, see my post just before yours. In either case, check your log, and post the proper error, else we can't help you.
peace ksosez,

not sure what this means down the line as XBMC approaches 11.0, but as I said in the earlier post, the latest nightly builds (for iOS operating systems) are not supporting this plugin. i'm putting a link to the single post that Kieth replied to > http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=794...tcount=279

you'll see from my error log that it seems to be something with SSL.
keeping fingers crossed, hope this doesn't show up in the final build. I know it's a LONG way off, but I thought i'd give you a heads up.
locomot1f Wrote:peace ksosez,

not sure what this means down the line as XBMC approaches 11.0, but as I said in the earlier post, the latest nightly builds (for iOS operating systems) are not supporting this plugin. i'm putting a link to the single post that Kieth replied to > http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=794...tcount=279

you'll see from my error log that it seems to be something with SSL.
keeping fingers crossed, hope this doesn't show up in the final build. I know it's a LONG way off, but I thought i'd give you a heads up.

From what I can tell they rewrote part of the plugins backend for the upcoming 11.0.

I want to let it stabilize a bit before I fix it.
Mine suddenly says script failed on all live events. Was working this morning and now broken. I have atv2
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12