• 2(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
partpricer Wrote:I should have clarified earlier. I am on Uverse and that does not require a login.

I am currently running XBMC on Linux. I am thinking about picking up an AppleTV2, maybe this weekend. Any experience with running this on the AppleTV2 via XBMC?

Sorry not that I am aware of, no one has posted/said anything about it. I am on Linux and have been testing on OS X as well thats it.
I am soooo glad to see this!! I can't wait to get home and try it out!!
partpricer Wrote:[clip]

I am currently running XBMC on Linux. I am thinking about picking up an AppleTV2, maybe this weekend. Any experience with running this on the AppleTV2 via XBMC?

ksosez Wrote:Sorry not that I am aware of, no one has posted/said anything about it. I am on Linux and have been testing on OS X as well thats it.

Yes, after install the zip file, exit out of XBMC and go back in XBMC to see espn3 plugin via Videos > Video Add-ons (there is no functionality to enable/disable espn3).

at first, I installed the zip file, and immediately went to Videos > Video Add-ons > ... I can't locate the espn3 plugin?!

Thank you for your hard work to both ksosez and BlueCop!!!

EDIT: I'm watching Live coverage Tennessee Tech vs Austin Peay (Ohio Valley Conference - NCAAW basketball semifinal #1).
myXBMC Wrote:Yes, after install the zip file, exit out of XBMC and go back in XBMC to see espn3 plugin via Videos > Video Add-ons (there is no functionality to enable/disable espn3).

at first, I installed the zip file, and immediately went to Videos > Video Add-ons > ... I can't locate the espn3 plugin?!

Thank you for your hard work to both ksosez and BlueCop!!!

EDIT: I'm watching Live coverage Tennessee Tech vs Austin Peay (Ohio Valley Conference - NCAAW basketball semifinal #1).

Not sure if I understand are you having a problem using the plugin?
ksosez Wrote:Not sure if I understand are you having a problem using the plugin?

No problems using it for ATV2.

I wanted to mention for espn3, there is no functionality of enable/disable/install/uninstall/configure/update via Add-on Information.

EDIT: I'm now watching Live coverage Florida vs Tennessee (SouthEastern Conference - NCAAW basketball).

Thanks again!

Awesome, I can't watch this in a browser but I can with this plugin.Big Grin

Thanks!
Thumbs Up 
Just in time for college lacrosse. Quality is good, looking forward it where this goes.
sweeeet!!!!!
Use this logo:

Fanart:

To learn more, click here.
Great addon! Could you do some cleanup on the infolabels? It would be great if you could separate Genre, Airtime, Title, etc.

Here's a view for Simplicity.

To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:Great addon! Could you do some cleanup on the infolabels? It would be great if you could separate Genre, Airtime, Title, etc.

Here's a view for Simplicity.

I plan on doing that soon, probably not this weekend because I am busy.
Will this be added to the BluCop repository or will it be standalone?

It would be convenient to have in the repo.
this really is phenomenal, thanks so much.

i cannot wait for the day that all sports media is distributed online.

such a more streamlined experience.
bmcclure937 Wrote:Will this be added to the BluCop repository or will it be standalone?

It would be convenient to have in the repo.

It will be put in BluCop repository (if he wants it) or another repository once I feel its up to par.
I stopped by the Apple store today and picked up an ATV2. I am happy to report that I have now used this add-on on both Linux and the ATV2 without issue. Once some of the minor interface issues get cleaned up, this will be great.

The American Le Mans Series is only broadcasting their races live on espn3.com this year. I am so happy that this is working before the opening race at Sebring on March 19th.

Thanks to the team. I owe you all a beer.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12