[RELEASE] Freemedia.tv (Video) Plugin
Wow. Just wow.

Anyway, Voinage: You rock dude! Thanks for another great plugin. =)
Slippy,

I code my releases for xbmc for xbox not for windows or other o/s if it works great.
If not then ask me for a modified version.

The xbox has no windows components it just uses xbmc- IT CANNOT DISPLAY ADS - EVER.

Unless they are hard coded into the xbmc program and the devs will not do that - Ever.

Mods- if Slippy posts another non topic request - close this damn thread i`m starting to become vexed with the over-simplification without understanding regarding O/S structure and platforms and also with what is possible. - Voinage.
Don't worry, if slippy doesn't shape up with his posts, we will revoke is access until he learns how to research and post usefully.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i'm clueless to all that has transpired above, but i'm just wondering if this plugin is still working?

just asking due to the fact that it is not working for me, but looking @ a few of the other comments left in this thread that it was working as of the 10th.
Not working for me either. I have the latest t3ch build Voinage.
I`m running it on the latest t3ch build now, it`s fine.
post your debug log to pastebin and provide a link.
Question 
Hey Voinage Freemediatv keeps Buffering alot trying to watch Sevenpound any infor will be great .Sad
It`s the same on the website - filebase server must be a slow one.

try freemediatv in google the search and seven pounds
If freemedia filebase - FB files keep saying deleted.

Go to a filebase file via the web and complete the captcha - it will then allow router ip access for 24 hours, so it will give you acesss - until i fix it after christmas.
thanks for this great plugin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Freemedia.tv (Video) Plugin0