• 44(current)
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon
brightsr Wrote:I got it. I set long current wind direction (like VARIABLE), the same result came out as yours. I think you can ask the skinner to fix it to show long weather information by any possible means.

could you explain what needs to be changed precicly so i can copy/paste it to him pls? because im clueless about programming.

again, thank you very much for helping
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
brightsr Wrote:To be sure : $INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Location)] Wink

Thanx, got it working finally Smile
Ajedi Wrote:could you explain what needs to be changed precicly so i can copy/paste it to him pls? because im clueless about programming.

I don't know much about skinning.
I think you can tell him that the issue is caused by too long current wind information.
brightsr Wrote:It depends on the provider.

[Weather.com] It must be an issue.
[Accuweather.com or NOAA] It's normal.

Thanks for the reply, got it sorted.

Clansman
I have no idea.ImageImage
brightsr Wrote:I don't know much about skinning.
I think you can tell him that the issue is caused by too long current wind information.

done, its gonna be fixed in next release of the skin. Thanks!
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
Ajedi Wrote:done, its gonna be fixed in next release of the skin. Thanks!

My pleasure! Smile
Just got around to doing some upgrades and fixing issues in my XBMC. Got everything working again, thank you for your hard work!

I now have one minor problem - all temperatures are now in Celsius. Is there a setting to get Fahrenheit back? I'm in the US, so everything is typically in F, not C.

I'm using the latest version, 2.7.2.

Thanks for the help!
Appearance > International > Region
Anybody's radar not working?
brightsr Wrote:I don't think so because that may have different structure of XML.
If you need yours fixed or modified, I can investigate it.
But I think it's better way to ask a skinner developing your skin.

Or you can do it by yourself following below.

1) open xml files (like home.xml, Includes_Furniture.xml, etc.)
2) replace "Weather.Conditions" -> "Window(Weather).Property(Current.OutlookIcon)"
3) replace "Weather.FanartCode" -> "Window(Weather).Property(Current.FanartCode)"

Current.FanartCode is not available if you use Weather.com. which is going to be fixed in next release.
(FanartCode is for animated icon.)

Thanks for this Smile I'll give it a try and see if I can fix it. I'll also post this in the Nox thread, though I don't think they are doing any dharma updates anymore, just preparing for Eden - still may be worth letting them know Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Appearance > International > Region

Thanks Hitcher - I recently upgraded to a new version and this must have been reset on me.
Has anyone have the current conditions on the home screen working on Dharma? I installed the patch in the first post and everything works great (soo much more info...thank you so much!) but the little icon/temp next to the clock is gone.

If I missed the answer, I apologize in advance! Thanks!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
TechLife Wrote:Has anyone have the current conditions on the home screen working on Dharma? I installed the patch in the first post and everything works great (soo much more info...thank you so much!) but the little icon/temp next to the clock is gone.

If I missed the answer, I apologize in advance! Thanks!

Try this (Dharma only):

1) Find xml file related to home screen (like home.xml) in skin's folder (Confluence : XBMC\addons\skin.confluence)
2) Open that file and try to remove " Weather.IsFetched". (if there is "+" in front of that, remove it too.)
what about eden-pre ? pre-API-changes versions?
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon2