[request] poster with media info view?
basically looking to add something like this:
to the poster view. what modifications do i need to make?
or even putting the media info scrolling under the movie title in this view:

and by media info i mean movie description/plot
it is call <Poster Info (wrap or fixed)>

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Damn! I really love this info panel.

reaven Wrote:it is call <Poster Info (wrap or fixed)>

im using alaska revisited for better performance with ATV2 and it only has poster wrap or poster fixed, no poster info. how do i add that view?
TomPiXX Wrote:Damn! I really love this info panel.

How can I go about getting this awesome looking info panel? Hell want it!
aidang Wrote:How can I go about getting this awesome looking info panel? Hell want it!

If Hitcher has no time / interest in that, maybe I'm going to try making a mod / theme.
thesuffering Wrote:im using alaska revisited for better performance with ATV2 and it only has poster wrap or poster fixed, no poster info. how do i add that view?

Those views are part of Alaska Revisited and are fine on my ATV2.

I would guess that you are probably using the Alaska Revisited Mod from the official repo? That could be your problem, I'm not sure what views it has.
Hidd3nFury Wrote:Those views are part of Alaska Revisited and are fine on my ATV2.

I would guess that you are probably using the Alaska Revisited Mod from the official repo? That could be your problem, I'm not sure what views it has.

its this modification of it:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94938

Huh
TomPiXX Wrote:If Hitcher has no time / interest in that, maybe I'm going to try making a mod / theme.

That would be awesome!

Does anybody know where to get these flag images?
So I don't have to create them and can add them into a new theme with some other modifications.

Are they from the original Alaska skin?
TomPiXX Wrote:Image

So I don't have to create them and can add them into a new theme with some other modifications.

im pretty sure they are
thesuffering Wrote:im using alaska revisited for better performance with ATV2 and it only has poster wrap or poster fixed, no poster info. how do i add that view?

It's been in the skin for a while now; what version are you using?
TomPiXX Wrote:Image

Old Alaska.
Hitcher Wrote:It's been in the skin for a while now; what version are you using?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94938

ive been using this mod of it since the regular alaska revisited seems to be a bit slugglish on the atv2. i suppose i could get a newer update of the skin and then make the changes he suggests to retain the speed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[request] poster with media info view?0