[WINDOWS] Problems using Launcher to launch emulators
[SOLVED] I am using XBMC 10.0 r35647 on a HP dv9700 Windows 7 laptop. I go to Launcher, then add new file launcher, then file launcher, and it accepts the emulator and rom directory but when I try and click on the menu item it creates, it asks me if I want to add roms from the directory and I hit yes and it just freezes. It says Working...Please Wait at the top but nothing ever happens. I thought it could have been the amount of roms in the folder but it still wont even load a folder with only 3 roms in it. I make sure that the file extensions are correct and as of now, I don't have anything put in to make the emulator full screen or anything. All of the emulators work fine and I can play any game on NES, SNES, or Sega Genesis that I want, just not in XBMC. Does anyone know how to get Launcher to add my library of roms and get the emulators to launch?
SOLVED. When putting in the extension for the file names, I added the period when there wasn't supposed to be one as in .zip and .nes! Got it working with ps3 controllers! Happy Happy!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Problems using Launcher to launch emulators0