[sabayon linux]certain files wont show up
ok i recently got xbmc working on my computer again. i added the directoies which contain the videos. now on my ps3 which sees the media server it shows the files that are un supported as well as supported so its not a support issue via the ps3. on xbmc it self i can view the file sint he directy by going to it, but when i go into library mode it doesnt show the files at all it shows the directory and fan art and information about the show but not the files. the files in question are .mp4 and .avi yet i have two other folders that contain .avi files and they show up. the folder is for tv-shows and i set it up so each tv show has its own folder. could it be a nameing issue? the two folders that show the files i had to first go to tv information for it to recognize the files but doign that to the files in question didnt work.
i solved the issue it was the naming of the files that caused the issue. simple fix.
actually i didnt solve the issue i half solved. half of the files it was nameing issue i didnt have the season number in front of the episode number. but for the show ergo proxy episode 1-12 they work by adding season 01 in front of each episode.episodes 13-23 wont show up or add no matter what season number i put in front ive tried 01 and 02 is there a particular reason why these episodes wont show up in my libary?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[sabayon linux]certain files wont show up0