Deprecated IMDb Trailers (Video) Add-on
IMDb Trailers

How to download my plugins!

Thanks to Plex Smile

Notice
This version of the add-on is no longer maintained. Please use the new version located here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=352127

Star 
1080p or largest? Any chance of a 'save' trailer (with cover) to select folder option. It's a solid plug-in.
There is no 1080p support in imdb Sad but I can do it download option for sure.
Updated to version 1.0.1
Code:
[plugin.video.imdb.trailers]
-added: CouchPotato download support (BETA)
-added: Cache support.
Just downloaded, seems like a sweet plugin. Two ideas/suggestions;

For CouchPotato I'd love it if one could skip the quality dialogue and instead use my default quality settings in CouchPotato. (I have set mine to prioritize in this order; 720P, 1080P, DVD-R, BR-Rip)

If at all possible it would also be really cool to have a Add to CouchPotato-button in the OSD while playing the trailer.
Updated to version 1.0.2 - diff
Code:
-added: tormovies.org mail warn integration
-remove: unneeded variables and imports.
-other: some code cleaning and organizing.
is this addon now dead?
Yeah getting error.
why is it dead?
Hmm not dead I guess Smile I was busy. I will check.
cool Smile
When I go to view a trailer is will seem to load fine. then give me an error box in the top center of the screen, the video will play underneath the error box, but if you close the error the video will stop and return you to the list. Starting the video a second time will allow it to play normally.
Can I have debug log?
I'm still using Eden as we discussed in the other thread. So this is probably just a compatibility issue with the older XBMC. I won't bother troubleshooting it right now until after a Frodo upgrade. thanks.
You are welcome. When ever you want Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb Trailers (Video) Add-on0