RTP/UDP channels
Hi, I have done some tests with RTP and UDP URLs in LiveTV and they don't work, only HTTP. This could be a great option in PVR if you want to watch IPTV channels. Are you planning to include them? Huh

Please, note that this is only a question or suggestion, I'm not asking you to do it, of course, don't misunderstand me.
Regards,
Vanesa.
UDP streams did work - its been a while since i used it but should still work.

Are you sure the streams you are trying to watch aren't encrypted?
prae5 Wrote:Are you sure the streams you are trying to watch aren't encrypted?
Yes, I'm pretty sure. I can play them with vlc.
I'm using Dharma-PVR stable and I give the XBMC some RTP or UDP URLs for some channels, they appear in the LiveTV GUI but XBMC can't play them.
XBMC can play UDP streams if you add a strm file with the URL in Videos interface, but not in LiveTV. Can you play it in LiveTV?
Regards,
Vanesa.
I'm interested in this as well- it would be easier to add IPTV streams directly to XBMC rather than having to filter them through TVHeadEnd.
someone suggested this before. you can add a feature request for this on trac if you like.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RTP/UDP channels0