Frodo rc3 immediately crashing
Updated all my machines to rc3 but the atv2 doesn't seem to like it. When I try launching xbmc it immediately crashes and takes me back the the normal atv interface. I've tried reinstalling it but the same thing happens. Any thoughts? Will a log even generate if it doesn't even make it to the xbmc splash screen? Plex works just fine on here so I don't think it's an issue with the jailbreak
Deleting all the .db files in Userdata/Database didn't work. Still crashes immediately.
Took a look at the log, it's not even getting far enough to generate a new one. The log file is from when it was rc2
do you have plexclient installed?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-01-19, 10:03)Memphiz Wrote: do you have plexclient installed?

Yes, can they not coexist? With rc2 I was able to use both iirc
there is an update for plexclient (not sure if official release or some beta or what not) which fixes coexistence with XBMC.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Now that I know plex was the issue, and simple search of their forums yields this
http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi...ex-0110b2/

Thanks a lot. That helps immensely.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo rc3 immediately crashing0