Move Focus Item when movieinformation window active
Like I want the thumb to always be on the left side when movieinformation window active but how much to move the x/y coordinates change based on where you are at in a panel...

I thought something like so would work:

<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,80" time="300" condition="Window.IsActive(movieinformation) + [Container(52).Row(0) + Container(52).Column(1)]">Conditional</animation>

I swear I've had this working once before?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Do you use a panel container? Row & column works there only. If yes, I don't see why it shouldn't work.
Yea, "panel" container...I swear I had it before in Night cause I remember doing all the code but I also used <camera> property and it was too much work...

Container.Position should work in a Panel Container, it starts at 0.
If i understand right.

ps: some animation's only work with "hidden" and set the visible tag to the right condition.
Using Container(nn) doesn't work you have to use a string compare condition to know what viewtype is being used.

stringcompare(Container.ViewMode,POSTERS)
@mcborzu
you want to slide the complete container or only one texture(fake)?

if you want to slide the container, maybe the condition "container(52).position(1)" works outside of the container, so you can set the container in a group control, and then slide the group?
eumel Wrote:@mcborzu
you want to slide the complete container or only one texture(fake)?

if you want to slide the container, maybe the condition "container(52).position(1)" works outside of the container, so you can set the container in a group control, and then slide the group?

This is what I'm trying:

I want all images inside the panel to end up on the left edge when movieinfo is active. So in my picture when the bottom right one is focused it will slide something like -800,-300 when movieinfo is active.

Hitcher Wrote:Using Container(nn) doesn't work you have to use a string compare condition to know what viewtype is being used.

stringcompare(Container.ViewMode,POSTERS)

Alright, now I know what you meant:

This Works:

<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,80" time="300" condition="Window.IsActive(movieinformation) + [Container.Row(0) + Container.Column(1)]">Conditional</animation>

Container(52).Row(0) = no good
Container.Row(0) = works!

thanks...

Try adding this code for each position in the actual list NOT the Video Info screen -

PHP Code:
<control type="group">
    <
animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsActive(2003)">
        <
effect type="slide" time="200" start="xx,yy" end="xx,yy" />
        <
effect type="slide" time="200" start="xx,yy" end="xx,yy" delay ="200"/>
    </
animation>
    <
control type="image">
    </
control>
    <
visible>Container(52).Row(n) + Container(52).Column(n) + Window.IsActive(2003)</visible>
</
control

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Move Focus Item when movieinformation window active0