coverflow view disappears at random
I use my xbmc setup in file mode as I am not too keen on library since it lumps everything together nd I have different folders for certain things. I.E. disney films is a separate folder, movies another, and another folder for non disney movies for my son.

When I select them I get coverflow most of the time, but sometimes coverflow just does not show as even an available view. would there be a reason for this to happen? I would think it should be available at all times but it is not.

I have all my movies in a single folder not within folders and I have the thumbnails, fanart and nfo files from the scrapes all with the movies files.

overtime I will start to organize my movies by some kind of organization , like genre folders.

Now if I were to use library mode, everything is there in one place, and with almost 1000 movies, well that can be quite a chore to browse through, and difficult for the wifey to navigate to my son's favorite ones, hence the reason for separated folders for his stuff versus our stuff.

But this coverflow thing has me puzzled.

For instance, it works fine on my apple tv in the living room and always has, but on my macbook or my windows 7 pc, those will not show coverflow at all with pm3.hd I also have another apple tv in the bedroom and it does not show coverflow all the time.

could the issue with the apple tv in the bedroom be related to the screen type as it is hooked up to a 19" lcd monitor not to an actual tv set.... but weird that it works sometimes and not all the time.

but the windows 7 pc is hooked up to my hdtv in the living room as well since it is technically the file server.

IF it is of any help, I have it hooked up together to share the database via mysql but I only switched that over last night, was doing it before as well.

Thanks,

Ash

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
coverflow view disappears at random0