request: Music videos/films to appear under Artists page
one of the things i really like about night, (i only really use night, and don't remember it in other skins so apologies if it's not Night specific) is the ability to 'Link to TV Show' under movies, works great for the simpsons, sex and the city etc.

i'm wondering if it's possible to do the same for music videos/films? when i buy CDs i always buy the limited edition with the making of DVDs etc, and also pickup live concerts when a band i like release them on dvd. i've thought about ripping them all, and it would be really nice to see them in the Artists page, so when i click the artist i can see all their albums as normal, and also the movies/documentary rips there too.

any thoughts?
I'm the last guy to ask about Music stuff, I dont listen to music personally. I also have never seen this feature in any other skin. I seen the 'Link to TV Show' under movies but never seen your music request.

Either way if it's there or not this sounds like it's a feature built into XBMC like 'Link to TV Show' under movies is and a skin has no control over it...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
ah ok, maybe i only ever noticed it on Night then

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
request: Music videos/films to appear under Artists page0