Rapid repition
Question 
I have updated to the latest release of XBMC 10.1 (linux). Now when I go to the remote and press an arrow or most any other buttons XBMC goes into a crazy cycle of pressing that button non-stop until it either crashes or I close XBMC. Is this a new issue as a result of the update or may there be an issue with my app/box? Its kind of a hit and miss issue.

(app running on EVO)
Had this happen yesterday after upgrading to 10.1 XBMC, was fine after reboot so seems intermittent.
Had the same issue on both the Galaxy tablet and HTC Incredible. It is intermittent and the repetition goes on until the same button is pressed again. But if I am pushing buttons fast, then I don't know which button really caused it, so I have to psh all the buttons one by one until it stops. It is indeed very annoying. especially when it's the left arrow button in library view, because it keeps showing and hiding the side bar with the annoying whoosh sound playing each time :-)
I am getting the same issue on my HTC Desire HD, XBMC goes totally mad, and so far the only way I have found to stop it is to exit XBMC itself. I am running 10.1
Happens to me all the time. About the same as pressing and holding a key on your keyboarDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

It's annoying but easy to fix (just press the stuck button and it stops). Seems like it registers the key press, but not the key release. Probably just needs some extra network verification that you let go of the button.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapid repition0