forwarder file to watch individual tv epsiodes on iso
i dont know if this exists anywhere or is possible but one issue i constantly find myself in is i watch a season of downloaded shows and once the show is released on bluray or dvd, i buy it and rip it to my NAS as iso. there are pros and cons to this. the quality is better, sometimes it's nice to have that experience of the disc. however sometimes it's nicer to just have the episodes laid out and pick one to watch. it would be nice to have the best of both worlds without having to keep the iso and ripped copies to watch. no sense in doubling the data.

what i was thinking of was a small file, basically a config file that acts as a shortcut or forwarder to the corresponding episode on iso, since most (everyone ive seen anyway) store an individual episode in an individual VOB or M2TS. so i can either mount the disc as an iso and watch it like normal, or if i just want to watch a specific episode, i dont have to mount the discs to find out which disc it is on, and go through the menus and such. does that make sense? does such a thing exist because ive looked and havent seen anything like it. i think it would be a nice feature or possibly an add-on for xbmc. i dont know if anyone other than me would be interested in something like that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
forwarder file to watch individual tv epsiodes on iso0