Get Fanart - no preview thumbnails
Hello!

I was wondering if somebody else has this problem too.

My XBMC Live 10.1 on asrock ION 330 HT uses the library functionality for TV shows, scraping info from tvdb.com. When I want to change the fanart that came by default with the scrape, I use the Get Fanart button in the TV show information screen to select a different Fanart. Everything up till this point works fine.

But when I look at the available Fanarts, I see a whole list of black/no preview pictures. The weird thing is, it works on e.g. Fringe, but on other TV shows it doesn't. When looking for another Thumbnail the preview thumbs are visable.

I looked at the XBMC log file and noticed that XBMC is trying to find the pictures in the Thumbnails folder (but do not exist) instead of going to TVDB and download them to the Thumbnails folder for caching. :confused2:

I just upgraded from 10.0 to 10.1 and noticed that there are some code changes made to this specific scraper.

Below is a pastbin link.

http://pastebin.com/f8iBxBEx

Thanks eveybody!!
Bump
It sounds like you've previously gone to these views before, but at some point you cleaned out your thumbnails folder and they no longer exist. Correct?

You can test this yourself by looking for the files it's failing to load.

They'll be still being referenced in Textures.db. You may wish to remove that.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:It sounds like you've previously gone to these views before, but at some point you cleaned out your thumbnails folder and they no longer exist. Correct?

You can test this yourself by looking for the files it's failing to load.

They'll be still being referenced in Textures.db. You may wish to remove that.

Thanks! I removed the Textures.db and rebooted. Now everything works perfect again!!

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Fanart - no preview thumbnails0