Season & Episode Number not displaying in TV Shows List View
Hi,

I just installed XBMC for a friend (Windows 7) and downloaded the latest Back Row (3.2.3) and got one slight problem on his machine. When you go into TV Shows and then select a show and a Season, it is not displaying the Season and Episode number, just the Episode name is displayed.

For example:
In "The Event" (which is only one Season) on my machine I see:
1x01. I Haven't Told You Everything
1x02. To Keep Us Safe
etc...

On my friends machine I see:
I Haven't Told You Everything
To Keep Us Safe

In "Prison Break", then "Season 1" on my machine I see:
01. Pilot
02. Allen
etc...

On my friend I see:
Pilot
Allen

I have looked everywhere and can't see a setting that turns this on/off. The only difference between my machine on my friends is that on mine I have had previous versions of Back Row installed.

Any ideas what might be going on and is it me missing something obvious?

Thanks.

P.S. Back Row is awesome, keep up the great work guys!
HTPC: Kodi on Windows 10 | Intel i3 540 with Noctua NH-U9B Cooler | 2x2Gb RAM | Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 | Silverstone LC17B Case | Antec PSU | Samsung SSD for OS | 2x2TB Samsung for Media + 3TB WD
TV: Panasonic 55" Plasma
Hi _sel_

Yeah no worries - change the "sort by" option from name to episode - I think that's what's causing it.

Cheers
Awesome, thanks Sharpe!

I always have Kiosk mode on (once I had things working how I like) so didn't even think of that. Knew it would be something simple :-)

Thanks again.
HTPC: Kodi on Windows 10 | Intel i3 540 with Noctua NH-U9B Cooler | 2x2Gb RAM | Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 | Silverstone LC17B Case | Antec PSU | Samsung SSD for OS | 2x2TB Samsung for Media + 3TB WD
TV: Panasonic 55" Plasma

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season & Episode Number not displaying in TV Shows List View0