Stream to be recognized as Movies in Home Menu
I have my files being streamed over(Movies), but they wont show up in the home menu. I have to goto videos- then files to access them. How can i make it so that the movies catagory is at the home menu, and my streaming movies will goto it?Eek
Do you have Movies turned off for the home screen?

If not, in Videos, have you scanned the source into the library? If not, navigate to the source in the list and press "C". You will then be asked what kind of video content it is, select movies. Select your scraper and you should be good.
so i got the movies category in the main menu now, but i have 780 movies that should be under there streaming from another computer, but only one movie (Hostel) shows up under the movies category, the rest i have to look through the files folder. Why is this?
Greg7777777 Wrote:so i got the movies category in the main menu now, but i have 780 movies that should be under there streaming from another computer, but only one movie (Hostel) shows up under the movies category, the rest i have to look through the files folder. Why is this?

How are your movies organized? What is the folder structure and naming convention you used?
if you want your movies to show up under "movies" you need to enable library mode and make sure your movies are named correctly.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
On computer movies are" G:\Movies\moviefile.avi ",then it streams form TVersity as upnp. Huh
did you enable upnp in XBMC?

http://forum.xbmc.org/tags.php?tag=tversity
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream to be recognized as Movies in Home Menu0