XBMC tvheadend access denied
#1
Hi,
First let me thank you all for all your efforts and time you have spent to create the best home theatre software available.

Before the last update on the 13/3/2011 xbmc was working fine with tvheadend, after updating to the new versions when I select LIVE TV there are no channels available and in the system>live tv>general>search for channels I get "No server support channel scanning".
While trying to fix the problem I had completely uninstalled both xbmc and tvheadend and did a clean install and the problem still exists.
Am I missing something?

Cheers,
subgr

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 32bit

Before update:
xbmc 2:10.0-pvr
hts-tvheadend

After update:
xbmc 2:11.0-pvr
tvheadend 2.12

tvheadend log:
Code:
Mar 15 23:49:41 htsp: Got connection from 127.0.0.1
Mar 15 23:49:41 htsp: 127.0.0.1: Welcomed client software: XBMC Media Center
Mar 15 23:49:41 htsp: 127.0.0.1 [ XBMC Media Center ]: Identified as user xbmc
Mar 15 23:49:43 htsp: 127.0.0.1 [ xbmc | XBMC Media Center ]: Disconnected

xbmc log:
Code:
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241767936    INFO: Loading skin file: Startup.xml
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241767936   DEBUG: PVR: Tvheadend HTSP Client - Creating PVR-Client AddOn
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241767936   DEBUG: ADDON: Dll Initializing - Tvheadend HTSP Client
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241767936   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(/usr/lib/xbmc/addons/pvr.hts/XBMC_Tvheadend.pvr)
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241767936   DEBUG: Loading: /usr/lib/xbmc/addons/pvr.hts/XBMC_Tvheadend.pvr
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241767936   DEBUG: Load Startup.xml: 8.31ms
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960   DEBUG: Alloc resources: 8.74ms (8.72 ms skin load)
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241640960   DEBUG: AddOnLog: xbmc.pvrclient/Tvheadend HTSP Client: Create - Creating Tvheadend PVR-Client
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960    INFO: removing tempfiles
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241640960   DEBUG: CAddonHelpers_Addon: AddOn Tvheadend HTSP Client request Setting host
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960   DEBUG: ADDON: Starting service addons.
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960  NOTICE: initialize done
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960  NOTICE: Running the application...
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960   DEBUG: ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating SetFocus(10)
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960   DEBUG: ExecuteXBMCAction : To SetFocus(10)
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960   DEBUG: Process - no profile autoexec.py (/home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/autoexec.py) found, skipping
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960   DEBUG: NetworkMessage - Starting network services
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960  NOTICE: Webserver: Starting...
23:49:41 T:3054233408 M:1241640960  NOTICE: WebServer: Started the webserver
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241640960   DEBUG: CAddonHelpers_Addon: AddOn Tvheadend HTSP Client request Setting user
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241640960   DEBUG: CAddonHelpers_Addon: AddOn Tvheadend HTSP Client request Setting pass
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241640960   DEBUG: CAddonHelpers_Addon: AddOn Tvheadend HTSP Client request Setting htsp_port
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241640960   DEBUG: CAddonHelpers_Addon: AddOn Tvheadend HTSP Client request Setting http_port
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241640960   DEBUG: CAddonHelpers_Addon: AddOn Tvheadend HTSP Client request Setting skip_I_frame
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241640960   DEBUG: CAddonHelpers_Addon: AddOn Tvheadend HTSP Client request Setting epg_offset_correction
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241513984   DEBUG: AddOnLog: xbmc.pvrclient/Tvheadend HTSP Client: Connect - connecting to '127.0.0.1', port '9982'
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241370624   DEBUG: AddOnLog: xbmc.pvrclient/Tvheadend HTSP Client: Connect - connected to server: [HTS Tvheadend], version: [2.12.99~git20110313.1aa214~odk1], proto: 5
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241370624   ERROR: AddOnLog: xbmc.pvrclient/Tvheadend HTSP Client: ReadResult - access denied (1)
23:49:41 T:2984356720 M:1241370624   DEBUG: AddOnLog: xbmc.pvrclient/Tvheadend HTSP Client: ReadSuccess - failed to get reply from authentication with server
23:49:41 T:3025324912 M:1241370624   DEBUG: AddOnLog: xbmc.pvrclient/Tvheadend HTSP Client: HTSP Data Listener thread started (pid=3431, tid=3455)
23:49:41 T:3025324912 M:1241370624   DEBUG: AddOnLog: xbmc.pvrclient/Tvheadend HTSP Client: Action - Starting
Reply
#2
after 2-3 hours of trying to understand why i dont see channels, i figured out that from now on you have to set the access configuration in the web tool:

check the tvheadend documentation:
http://www.lonelycoder.com/hts/tvheadend...index.html

scroll to :
4.1 Access configuration
Reply
#3
Thank you a lot, that fixed the problem Smile
It took you 2-3 hours but 2-3 days for me Sad

Cheers
Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average



Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC tvheadend access denied00