• 5(current)
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM232
zepfan Wrote:Good call! I thought they were just in /media. Thanks.

Anyone else using linux and have the info always at the top of the screen like I do? No other skin does it. I know it's enabled by default in Foundation, so maybe Hitcher would know how to disable it.

Open addon.xml in the skin folder and where is says <debugging>...change it to false. I forgot to turn it off after testing. It has been corrected on my end.
T.M. Wrote:oooh...ok...thx.

Will you add in the finale release an extra exit/shutdown button like the other skins?

I hope so, i dont have a "S" button on my MCE remote Sad

Sorry for my bad english, im from germany Wink

You can map a button using your keymap.xml to bring it up using any button you want on the MCE remote. I did it myself when I had one and still do with my Logitech. Lot of tutorials in the windows section of the forum on how to do it.
ekim, I'd like to design a PseudoTV skin for this skin. Anything you'd like to see from the other skins, or any thing from this skin you'd like it based on?
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:ekim, I'd like to design a PseudoTV skin for this skin. Anything you'd like to see from the other skins, or any thing from this skin you'd like it based on?

I have never used that addon, but it does look pretty slick. Let me know if you need any help with it. Been kind of bored since I finished this skin.
Dude nice work looking awesome found a texture thats not displaying when playing music and viewing pictures the background texture is not there dont know if its a overlook or so you can see the pic but thought id point it out nice job man

A couple other things I've noticed. The favorites dialog under tv submenus doesn't show any files in the favorites. The other is the background option doesn't set a global background. I looked through all the folders and could only find the thumbs, so i just guess they're not in there.

Just FYI stuff.

EDIT: Also the TVGuide doesn't work. I've tried refreshing it, and selecting the day. Nothing. It work on neon, but not this so it's an issue on the skin not the setup.

EDIT 2: It seems to be my test machine that's producing errors. I'll try the skin on my HTPC and see if I still have the same problems.
Nothing to see here....
I just had time to start it yesterday but nice work ekim232 Smile

2 things. Recent added tv serie , is it possibly to have the name on the shows on the tumbs because now it just look like random thumbs, they are rarely good enough to show what tv serie they are from

When i use fanart on the home meny the fanart is way to dark
ZombieRobot Wrote:Dude nice work looking awesome found a texture thats not displaying when playing music and viewing pictures the background texture is not there dont know if its a overlook or so you can see the pic but thought id point it out nice job man

I think you might be missing a texture. Just tried mine out in light and dark mode and it showed in both. Gave a few friends a call also to confirm. I would try to do a reinstall. Are you on linux?
Bkam Wrote:I just had time to start it yesterday but nice work ekim232 Smile

2 things. Recent added tv serie , is it possibly to have the name on the shows on the tumbs because now it just look like random thumbs, they are rarely good enough to show what tv serie they are from

When i use fanart on the home meny the fanart is way to dark

1. Good idea for the recently added. I will see what I can do about getting that in there.

2. When I originally designed it, I was not going to have the option to turn off the icons and it was meant to be a light texture behind the icon. Is yours too dark or is it too light of an image? It does not fill the whole menu either by design. It has a diffuse around the edges of it.
DazNoonan Wrote:Does look good... On the home screen could we get the words for the other boxes in each one before clicking on them like Alaska Revisited, it would help to see what was next when you pressed right/left.

Other than that on the ATV2 it seems quite fast, and does look really nice. Still testing through the areas etc... so will report back again. Hopefully you can make the above happen?
Any thoughts on this? I really think it would be wanted by a few people to be honest.
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
ekim232 Wrote:1. Good idea for the recently added. I will see what I can do about getting that in there.

2. When I originally designed it, I was not going to have the option to turn off the icons and it was meant to be a light texture behind the icon. Is yours too dark or is it too light of an image? It does not fill the whole menu either by design. It has a diffuse around the edges of it.

I would like if you could do something like alska (see first pic http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2365/testzw.jpg) i like your icon but i like to have something more alive on the homescreen

i like what you did in your other skin Legacy Dark http://img686.imageshack.us/i/screenshot006m.png/ perhaps do some similar icon but skip the big text in the middle of the icon Smile
Bkam Wrote:I would like if you could do something like alska (see first pic http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2365/testzw.jpg) i like your icon but i like to have something more alive on the homescreen

i like what you did in your other skin Legacy Dark http://img686.imageshack.us/i/screenshot006m.png/ perhaps do some similar icon but skip the big text in the middle of the icon Smile

I will add on option to make it diffused or the whole panel. That should take care of that. I actually have the code and texture in place in an old test version, so it should be easy.
DazNoonan Wrote:Any thoughts on this? I really think it would be wanted by a few people to be honest.

Let me put them into place and see how they look and flow with animations. I just don't want them to drag when scrolling.
ekim232 Wrote:Let me put them into place and see how they look and flow with animations. I just don't want them to drag when scrolling.
That would be fantastic... It could always be an option that is enable for those that want it and those that done maybe?
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
The skin is awesome. One minor gripe is that if you want to see song lyrics the osd partially covers the lyrics window. I think OSD should close itself when you select lyrics or visualization options, etc.

I have an issue with recentlyadded, it says error on recentlyadded.py but I'm using a nightly so I guess that's the issue
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM2324