• 2(current)
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM232
nice dude its looking good i knew you were working in the background it is nice to work without interruption good job man
ekim232 Wrote:You can choose between 3 sets of default icons, your own icons, or none at all.

You can also apply your own images to the background of the menu panel....with or without the icon there.

Souns really nice Smile , i hope i can use multi folder fanart (get bored with the same picture all the time Smile ).

I would love if you made some icon like the one you had in your Legacy Dark
becouse its allways nice with little colour on the home meny Smile
Looks great, can't wait to try it out.
Is this still on track for a beta soon? Looks great Big Grin
Yes, I'm eager to see it released too, but I also know that Ekim likes to polish every aspect before releasing smth. Good luck!
I am working hard on it still. Got a next aired widget all coded and working, just finished the smart playlist editor last night (Xperience does not have it, so I can be ported to that as well), and finished final animations. Actually added two new views that I like. I want to redesign my setting section a little before releasing, which I will do this weekend for sure.

Finally I just want to finish coding home weather widget for support with weather.com add-on. I am really hoping that after this weekend I will have it all wrapped up.
Sweet.

So far I am loyal only to Alaska Revisited, so would like to see something tempt me away.
Here are some screens from the two views I made this week. I took my own take on Fusion's BigFan view. I don't find it practical to use with a large library, but it is pretty cool for eye candy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is there a pop up info screen on the movie view? I am also a fan of fanart views so this looks good, but as you say, on a big library it could be slow to navigate.

The episode view looks good, can you hide the folder/root so episode 1 is top left? (Not sure if this is XBMC or Skin setting)

I am a HUGE fan of Wall-Wide view on alaska revisited for TV shows, is there a view like this planned? Its half a wall using landscape images, with info pane on one side.

Great work, one day I will have a go at skinning.
t2ffn Wrote:Is there a pop up info screen on the movie view? I am also a fan of fanart views so this looks good, but as you say, on a big library it could be slow to navigate.

The episode view looks good, can you hide the folder/root so episode 1 is top left? (Not sure if this is XBMC or Skin setting)

I am a HUGE fan of Wall-Wide view on alaska revisited for TV shows, is there a view like this planned? Its half a wall using landscape images, with info pane on one side.

Great work, one day I will have a go at skinning.

I am working on a popup info panel for the fanart view which can be turned on/off.

The root folder is an xbmc setting. I leave it on for all testing needs.

I do have something similiar to Alaska's Wall-Wide, but I have yet to offically put it in and clean it up properly. I mess around with view types all the time and sometimes never get around to finishing them. I go with the ones I like the most and save the others for requests.
Got a lot done so far this weekend, including weather addon. I just need to come up with a good logo and I will be ready for a release. If anyone can recommend a good program to create logos I would be thankful. I am not a very skilled with graphic programs, but I can do the basics and I just want something that say "Prescence" with a nice blue glow....which I think I can handle if pointed in the right direction.

New screens of weather add on.

Paint.net is pretty good and free.
looks pretty good so far ekim, not sure it will replace "Fusion Genesis" But you never knowWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Looks really nice. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
ekim232: any new screens you can share with us Smile ?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM2324