Known issues? Installer and setup
Hi guys,

I am installing Live (10.1, latest?) to a USB stick, and seem to have a load of issues. First off, during the file copy process on the installation, there is no visual feedback that anything is happening. Just sits on a blue screen. Seems weird. Known issue?

Then, once installed, I go to my video library, and select the Add Source... select SMB, and get the Error 2 message. I have reinstalled a few times, and now and again, I can see my network share (On an XP machine). Seems very hit and miss though.

I was then trying to figure this out, when a skin download prompted me to change to that skin, when it finished downloading, as expected. I selected Yes, and then XMB seemed to reboot, as I saw some small text at the top left of my screen, very quickly... then XBMC returned to the main menu.

Since then, when I go to Videos, I don't see anything except .. (two dots). No sources... no add source... just the two dots. I then have to reinstall, as I can not add a source...

However, if I go to 'Music', I have an Add Source options. But Video is stuffed. Note that when I add source, I get the 'Error 2: No share' message.

I can add a uPnP device as a source, but I want to use a network share instead.

Hope you can assist.
Same issue here -- I am using the XBMC Freak release, so maybe that has something to do with it.. Installing from USB has been a nightmare.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Known issues? Installer and setup0