Changing Duration and display it in Video Files view
Hi,

Two questions related to the label ListItem.Duration:
- Since my scrapper doesn't provide the movie duration with a label <duration> with a value in seconds but something like <runtime>1h 33min</runtime>, I don't get the duration from the scrapper anymore (since Dharma) but from the actual video duration. But since those videos are recorded on TV (using Tvheadend), the video file duration is actually longer than the real movie. So I'd like to substract 30min from the ListItem.Duration label. I've looked through the wiki and the forum and I've got the impression that this is not possible, is that correct ? I was hopping that RunScript would do the trick but no.

- Some of my records are not movies and therefore are not scrapped at all. When I view them with the Views Video Files in List view, I get "Title 4.5Go". I don't care much about the file size and I'd rather get the video duration. But if I replace ListItem.Label2 with ListItem.Duration in ViewsFileMode.xml, all I get is a blank. My understanding is that movie duration calculation is done in the background but it's obviously not done for non-scrapped files. Is there is way around that ?

Thanks
Nobody's got any clue on this one ?
1. You get what you're given in terms of the duration.
2. You may actually have that now with the changes that are in master.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok thanks ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Duration and display it in Video Files view0