[MOD] FanArt & Info in Advanced Launcher Plugin
Sergiocos thanx, ofcourse i'll not forget the Aeon lovers Smile
butchabay Wrote:When done go to Programs or Games (advanced Launcher) and select your View. If you're using Showcase or Wall View the you have to activate Extended Info. Showcase --> press left --> Skin Settings --> and activate the Extended Info button, the you'll see the Genre and Studio Info in the Bottom.

Hiya Butchabay (or anyone that may be able to help),

Firstly, cheers for adapting this great add-on for Aeon65!

I'm able to import my PC games okay & have got all of the thumbs & fanart working okay with them (I was initially stumped as I had 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' as a game name, which was causing an thumbnail import error as I was using a special character, but this was soon figured out) - BUT I cannot get the plot details box to show up in Showcase view. I have enabled the Genre & Studio details ,which are working fine at the bottom and the plot shows up as being imported from GAMEFAQ in the launcher settings, but it just does not show up on the main Showcase screen.

I am work right now, so I cannot upload any log files or anything right now, but I was wondering if anybody has encountered this before or might know of something that i've forgotten to activate somewhere else within XBMC?

Cheers Smile
Showcase View for advanced launcher hasn't the option to see plot.
You have to switch to tall, square or wide View.
butchabay Wrote:MOD/HACK for Advanced Launcher Plugin

To do :
MOD for Aeon 65 V2.0 when it's released
MOD for Aeon MQ2

Beautiful mod ... love it. I'm running MQ2, any word on when its mod will be available?

Thanks again for lovely mod.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] FanArt & Info in Advanced Launcher Plugin0