PVR support added - report your bugs here
If I understand correctly, there is an option to show program info when I change channels for (default) 5 seconds. I've tried tinkering with the setting and every other osd/program info setting available, but all I get upon changing channels is the thin seek bar at the bottom. I can still bring up the info manually by hitting 'i'. Any ideas would be great!

Running latest pvr eden beta 1/mp tsreader, epg and everything works fine, just no auto program info.

Cheers!
Also, wondering if it is intended to have the epg hotkey bring up the epg on every press, instead of a toggle (just seems more natural to have epg disappear on 2nd push, at least to me!)
could you share a psd file or list what you do exactly so i could make my own channel logos and have them match yours? maybe a photoshop action or something.
Hi,

seems that xxxnelly made some useful modifications to the skin ..

(2012-04-02, 19:57)xxxnelly Wrote: Thanks - I will try answer your questions...

1. Refocus skin changes

1. Includes.xml windows_title.PVR - instead of add-ons
2. ViewsTV.xml - height to 528 to allow more timeline view
3. MyPVR.xml - EPG INFO remove description, posy 650
4. includes flags - texture Listitem.Icon - updated images to be Icon.
5. MenuTV.xml - removed radio, etc - I never use it
6. DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml - add now and next, progress etc
7. Includes.xml - add extra check in globalClocks
8. VideoOverlay.xml - add extra check to avoid showing time remaining when in EPG
9. IncludesBackgrounds.xml - remove video slide show
10. HomeMenu.xml - made now playing go-to full screen

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12655631/skin.re...elease.zip

took it from a discussion in the pvr development sub forum ...

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
btw. I really like reFocus .. but the PVR support is - hm - at a very early stage, especially the live tv OSD lacks a lot of useful information ..

I miss for example:

- what comes next in the live tv OSD
- a progressbar in the livetv osd
- some useful information about the video and audio stream (OSD)
- that the OSD is shown when I switch channels [it's activated and works with other PVR skins]

And when I open the LiveTV Menu I have a very basic (and not very eyecandy) channel list without icons and program information; the options chooser (leftside) is nearly invisible ...

Greetz

LastCoder

HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
(2012-04-12, 10:23)LastCoder Wrote: btw. I really like reFocus .. but the PVR support is - hm - at a very early stage, especially the live tv OSD lacks a lot of useful information ..

I miss for example:

- what comes next in the live tv OSD
- a progressbar in the livetv osd
- some useful information about the video and audio stream (OSD)
- that the OSD is shown when I switch channels [it's activated and works with other PVR skins]

And when I open the LiveTV Menu I have a very basic (and not very eyecandy) channel list without icons and program information; the options chooser (leftside) is nearly invisible ...

Hi last coder,

I have the version I currently use, it has alot of changes.

The last fix I did was to stop the text on the top right overlapping when you get a notification when in the timeline view.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12655631/skin.re...elease.zip

I am happy to work on some of the fixes you want, just make some screenshots of whats missing and what you would want it to look like then I can do what I can.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR support added - report your bugs here2