Requests & Suggestions
Next to Logo downloading to the tv show folder, such as ClearArt and Posters, how about Fanart downloading to folders?
Hello,
add the possiblity to add a home screen shortcut of a new smart-playlist?

thx you
I'd love to see similar to this view from Alaska Revisited, it gets a good number of landscape images on screen with some info, which for a library of 50+ shows helps with navigation imo:

Thanks
A quick couple of ideas:
  • Is it possible to add a time offset to the tv guide? Being an Australian the TV Guide releases are all out of whack as they are based on US time, i would love to see the time and date reflect when they are in local time.
  • Change the highlighted selection bar colour. For example in the TV Guide or when browsing for files the black selection bar is almost impossible to make out on most of the default backgrounds
  • When a tv show or movie is paused it would be pretty nice to add the logo or poster (for movies) on the bottom right of the screen above the seeking bar
Hi!

Is it possible to make your excellent skin to support russian language?
At the moment i have the kinopoisk.ru as default movie scraper, so all info about movies is in russin. In the skin it it isn't readable, to a pity...
Hi!
is it possible to add support of unicode characters (i'm personally interested in russian language) to you excellent skin?

Thank you in advance!
would it be possible to get a skin.xml so this could run on an xbox?
Is it possible to add a timezone offset for the TVGuide, so instead of showing the shows in the (I guess) east coast USA time zone time, and british as GMT, it will adjust to the user's timezone. I know the website myepisodes does this and its very useful.
KussieAU Wrote:A quick couple of ideas:
  • Is it possible to add a time offset to the tv guide? Being an Australian the TV Guide releases are all out of whack as they are based on US time, i would love to see the time and date reflect when they are in local time.

arranh Wrote:Is it possible to add a timezone offset for the TVGuide, so instead of showing the shows in the (I guess) east coast USA time zone time, and british as GMT, it will adjust to the user's timezone. I know the website myepisodes does this and its very useful.

+1 to this suggestion.

As I'm in Australia, the TV shows appear on the wrong day!!! So this feature is essential to making the TV Guide truly useful to people who are in different time zones, especially in a timezone so far removed from the USA East Coast etc.
Guess it depends where you're getting the TV shows from? I'm in UK so on a Monday for instance, House is on in the US, but I wont be able to see it until Tuesday, as in the UK the broadcast time is very early Tuesday morning. This doesn't bother me too much, but you're right, if you could offset the time, it would show you what is available. My TV guide would then show House as being 'On TV' at maybe 4am Tuesday.

Some shows you watch may be broadcast in different time zones, so I guess you would need to calculate based on the native broadcast time vs local viewing time.
coreying Wrote:+1 to this suggestion.

As I'm in Australia, the TV shows appear on the wrong day!!! So this feature is essential to making the TV Guide truly useful to people who are in different time zones, especially in a timezone so far removed from the USA East Coast etc.

This is an issue with the script itself, not the skin.

The data is pulled from TV RAGE and currently only pulls Eastern time. PPIC has informed me that the next version will not have this limitation.
To learn more, click here.
Yeah, I figured it was the script, but I didn't know who made it and figured as you guys are the "featured users" of it, that you would know! Smile

Is PPIC to person who writes the script?

Thanks for the info Smile
coreying Wrote:Yeah, I figured it was the script, but I didn't know who made it and figured as you guys are the "featured users" of it, that you would know! Smile

Is PPIC to person who writes the script?

Thanks for the info Smile

Yeah, PPIC wrote the script and most of the best ones for that matter.
WOW! This looks amazing! I wouldn't have found it unless it was on the front page, but now that I did...WOW!

Look's great, keep up the great work!
MrDamnation Wrote:WOW! This looks amazing! I wouldn't have found it unless it was on the front page, but now that I did...WOW!

Look's great, keep up the great work!

Thanks! Be sure to get the most recent version from the GIT. The GIT is the most current.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests & Suggestions0