• 57(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
simon_rb Wrote:Glad you like te idea. This was I think it would be really tidy. You browse for a film and once selected a list of versions avaliable appear. I'm assumin also you could "watch trailer" also this way.

As for me writing an addon to do this.. Ive never written code however I am willing to learn. How should I start? Is it python? Probably best to leave it to you when your ready to tackle it however like I said. I will try Smile

Cheers

Start out by reading http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-gpodder-in...%20-R7.pdf and you have a good base of information. Big Grin
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
simon_rb Wrote:Hi Popeye,

Bit of a concept idea I have.. Thought I'd run it by you. It might be possible to implement or it might be impossible - your the brains so I'll leave you to decide Smile

Right.. Other video plugins browse IMDB and when you select a movie or tv show it will search the net for the video. Now since the newznab compatible sites link releases to IMDB (at least it looks like they do) could your newznab addon browse IMDB and when a movie is selected it scrapes the compatible site and displays the results and you then select the one you want to play?

I am steeling the idea from a couple of other addons that do this and they work well. I could PM you with more information if you like.

Thanks for listening Mr P

Cheers

PS. Great work with pneumatic Smile

which plugins u talking about?
ldh830114 Wrote:which plugins u talking about?

Can't say on here.. Google is your friend.
Popeye Wrote:Start out by reading http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-gpodder-in...%20-R7.pdf and you have a good base of information. Big Grin

Read that and I am completely overwhelmed Eek

Maybe a python for dummies book first....
Popeye Wrote:You just gives me tiny bits of information. I gave you a whole bunch of questions and you answer a few. If you want help you have to cooperate Big Grin
Does it stop only when you play from the library or always? Sure you have set allow_streaming = 1?
BTW, The guide is this thread... Cool

It only stops when i am using Pneumatic and Newsnab. When i earlier used only the newsnab, it worked fine. I have been looking in the thread to see if i did anything wrong, but i followed every instruction there is. It is very strange that my problems happens on all my xbmc installation. The scraping of the nfo works like i said correctly but the streaming doesnt correctly. Yes i have allow__streaming=1. I have been using your nzbs.org addon from your first release.

Edit: when i press play again after it stops , it works. But it very frustrating that i have to start over the videos, because sometimes it takes a couple of minutes before it stops.
Jfunker82 Wrote:It only stops when i am using Pneumatic and Newsnab. When i earlier used only the newsnab, it worked fine. I have been looking in the thread to see if i did anything wrong, but i followed every instruction there is. It is very strange that my problems happens on all my xbmc installation. The scraping of the nfo works like i said correctly but the streaming doesnt correctly. Yes i have allow__streaming=1. I have been using your nzbs.org addon from your first release.

Edit: when i press play again after it stops , it works. But it very frustrating that i have to start over the videos, because sometimes it takes a couple of minutes before it stops.

Three strikes and your out
Popeye Wrote:Three strikes and your out

Okey , i thought this was a forum which help people. I can give the log soon.
(2012-03-11, 11:44)Jfunker82 Wrote:

I try and I try.
Can you start helping me helping you by answering all my questions?
Go back in the thread and collect all my questions to you and put them in a post together with a log. Remember to clean out any user keys from sites etc.
(2012-03-12, 08:44)Popeye Wrote:

I try and I try.
Go back in the thread and collect all my questions to you and put them in a post together with a log. Remember to clean out any user keys from sites etc.

I fixed the problem myself, i had two catalogs of Pneumatic and the same of newsnab, maybe they intefered with each other. Thanx anyway.
(2012-03-12, 09:48)Jfunker82 Wrote:
(2012-03-12, 08:44)Popeye Wrote:

I try and I try.

I fixed the problem myself, i had two catalogs of Pneumatic and the same of newsnab, maybe they intefered with each other. Thanx anyway.

Excellent!
Hi popeye
When i search for a tv show and want to add a episode it scrapes it like a movie. It doesnt know that is a tv show. It works just fine when a browse the latest releases. Have you the same problem.
(2012-03-12, 13:46)Jfunker82 Wrote: Hi popeye
When i search for a tv show and want to add a episode it scrapes it like a movie. It doesnt know that is a tv show. It works just fine when a browse the latest releases. Have you the same problem.

Can you look in your strm folders,
it is placed in your movies strm path or tv strm path?
Is the nfo movie.nfo?
If not, what is the tags in the nfo?
I created a new tool to quickly create .strm files called hydraulic.
there's both a gui and command line versions.
use the gui the first time to create your show list, then after that you can continue using the gui or the comman line version to update your .strm files for new releases.

tried to create a new thread in the suplimental tools for xbmc forum but it the forum software seems to think it's spam.

I've also attached my shows.csv file (removed my api key information though), This file has 635 shows pre populated. Keep in mind I have my own newznab site to run this against. If you try to scrub all 635 shows it will create quite a few api hits. about 950 against my site and I would guess probably double that against a site linke nzb.su. You can reduce this count by removing shows your not interested in.

Hydraulic will search for each show listed in your shows.csv file by tvrage ID, most newznab sites will only return 100 results so each search is limited to 100 results. if it recieves all 100 items it increments it's offset by 100 and scrapes the show for another 100 items. until it recieves a returned value of less than 100.

Updated to version 1.1, now will use a regex to match season and episode information. this should cut down on creation of duplicate strm files. First searches for a HighDef source, then searches for a SD source. if HD source is found it will overwrite a SD .strm file, however a SD strm file will only be written if no HD source is found.
Jfunker82;1042966 Wrote:It only stops when i am using Pneumatic and Newsnab. When i earlier used only the newsnab, it worked fine.  I have been looking in the thread to see if i did anything wrong, but i followed every instruction there is. It is very strange that my problems happens on all my xbmc installation. The scraping of the nfo works like i said correctly but the streaming doesnt correctly. Yes i have allow__streaming=1. I have been using your nzbs.org addon from your first release.

That does sound like its stopping the video once the download is complete pointing to the allow_streaming=1. If SabNZB suite gets updated does it get reset back to 0? Also remember the post processing is best at +Delete. 

I have had this happen to me a few times, normally I let it repair the file as that's usually the cause. However if it plays straight through a second time it's not that.

Popeye does help people - checking back through the forum he has fulfilled many feature requests including some of mine. Without a log it's difficult to find a cause as the only way to fix the problem is to replicate it. 

Hope this helps. 

Edit:- ignore all the above.. I had this written out before the forums went down however it never posted. Notice you have fixed the problem so ignore me Wink

(2012-03-12, 13:46)Jfunker82 Wrote: Hi popeye

Are you using beta.nzbs.org by any chance? I was having similar problems with beta.nzbs because their metadata is poor compared to nzb.su
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11