• 70(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
No one has any inv's yet

http://beta.nzbs.org/forumpost/1226
(2012-05-12, 02:32)ericab Wrote: Popeys;

using the newznab plugin w pneumatic, i can see that sabnzbd is not downloading the first and last rar, but instead, downloading sequentially like normal....
this must be why nothing plays ! but why is this ?

**edit

after manually moving the last nzb to the top of the queue after the first 5 rars downloaded, it still doesnt play the video.
the only confirmation i have is in the upper corner saying "Pneumatic: Request to SABnzbd succeded"

** edit 2
again; the *original* NZB's addon works; and its pointing to the same location, and using sab (with the same sab options) on the same computer that pneumatic uses.

Hmm, you shouldn't mix the old and the new newznab together with the nzb.org and pneumatic at the same time. That must be the issue here.. or?
Since the original setup works you have all access rights and stuff right, that's at least something. Why don't you clean out the old addons, install my repo and take it from there? Or this might be what you did from the beginning?
PM a log and I can see if I find any clues there..
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
(2012-05-01, 21:42)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 03:49)ericab Wrote: hi Popeye;

in sabnzbd on the remote box; ive got these renaming options checked.

Enable folder rename
Replace Spaces in Foldername
Replace Illegal Characters in Folder Names

other then that there isn't any other renaming going on...

do i need to create a category for Pneumatic maybe and try to disable post-processing ?

Can you try disabling the folder renaming and see if that helps? Post processing has nothing to do with the problem you have...

This helped me. Thanks!
Have you thought about adding a trailer button next to Play button? Most movie trailers is tagged by the IMDB ID so if would be totally fine if the button calls the youtube plugin and search for the IMDB ID

e.g
tt0103064
(2012-05-24, 15:24)atmorell Wrote: Have you thought about adding a trailer button next to Play button? Most movie trailers is tagged by the IMDB ID so if would be totally fine if the button calls the youtube plugin and search for the IMDB ID

e.g
tt0103064

Cool idea! Will have to look if the youtube addon has a API for this.
That would be so nice Smile How are things? Have not seen any updates for a while.
With the nice spring/summer weather I've spent the time on rolling on concrete rather than in front of the computer :-D
Got hold of a Raspberrypi and thought would give this a try.

Everything sets up ok but problems start when the video is about to start. A lot of the time the video wont play and more or less freezes up but when it does play it is very jerky with little or no audio (usually SD type).

Another thing i noticed is that when the request to sabnzbd is successful and waiting for nzb download, it can take upto 60secs before the details of the rar file downloading appear. This usually only appears briefly when i use this on a PC.

This is using Raspbmc.

This is the log of a video that plays but very jerky...anything seem odd?

http://pastebin.com/gU0Wkj0L
Cool with the rasberryPi.
Regarding the stuttering, I dont believe my code can do anything about it. I merly send the path to the file in the rar, xbmc handles the rest. Have you tried playing it once download has finished?
Regarding the 60s waiting, I have noticed the same and it's extremely annoying :-) . I'll just have to find some time to write some code. Withe crappy June weather, it souldn't be any problem...
I haven't checked whether it plays when downloaded.. Will try later.

It plays video files just fine that I already have on my mac, using a mount point within Raspbmc.
I thought i would try the Openelec version for the Pi but had the same results.

Using Raspbmc again i had debugging switched on and noticed when the video started to play the CPU was between 90-95%.

Raspbmc by default runs at 800 mhz so i increased to 900 and there was an improvement in the video playback, less jerky but still unwatchable. Just looks like the Pi is not powerful enough to run the addon and stream at the same time.
I just started using this addon on Windows and it's great. This would be awesome if it worked from my ATV2. The guys at XBMCHUB have figured out a way to write to SMB using xbmcvfs.

http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtop...289#p14307

Could this work for this addon or does it not give enough control? Hopefully better use of shares within addons will be built into XBMC soon.
Wait maybe I can install SABnzdb on the ATV2: http://imho.nu/iMHo/sabnzbd-for-apple-tv2/

Anyone ever try this? It seems like it could be the best option.
(2012-06-03, 22:08)ziti Wrote: Wait maybe I can install SABnzdb on the ATV2: http://imho.nu/iMHo/sabnzbd-for-apple-tv2/

Anyone ever try this? It seems like it could be the best option.

Yeah did it a while ago.

Was ok to watch SD xvid files but constant buffering problems with x264 files.
(2012-06-03, 21:52)ziti Wrote: I just started using this addon on Windows and it's great. This would be awesome if it worked from my ATV2. The guys at XBMCHUB have figured out a way to write to SMB using xbmcvfs.

http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtop...289#p14307

Could this work for this addon or does it not give enough control? Hopefully better use of shares within addons will be built into XBMC soon.

It's just for copying files. Pneumatic needs to inspect the rar's to find the files inside. It should be fairly simple to write a script running on the sab machine doing part of the work pneumatic is doing. Then the script could comminicate back the path and create the fake rars.. Well i dont have a atv2 nor the time... sorry
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11