• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
it seems to be creating the fake rars. I don't understand what could be wrong, I even tried to re-install openelec so I don't think it could be that if you guys have any idea let me know~!

I have a question...

Could this be due to the fact that I am running wirelessly from my openelec computer to the sabnzbd host computer that is running windows 7?
iDude Wrote:OK so here it goes. I finally managed to dive into python programming and thanks to popeye's nzb.su addon I had a solid foundation for a nzbmatrix addon:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0zxe2re5h14bct7

I'm uploading this to github tomorrow because I've been working on this all day and I want to go to bed^^
In the meantime I would appreciate some first feedback and cc so go ahead and test the hell out of it.
Bear in mind that this is the first time I developed something in python so don't expect everything to go smoothly.

Also nzbmatrix kinda sucks and there aren't a lot of metadatas available so you have to give up that fancy eye-candy until I find a workaround for that (I'll probably have to scrape all the data from imdb which will increase the loading time quite a bit but let's make sure everything works as expected before I start with that). And the RSS feeds only give us 50 entries and there doesn't seem to be an RSS feed for "All Movies" or "All TV Shows" so only the subcategories work for now.

Thanks again to popeye for creating this excellent addon I've been waiting for quite a while and also for refusing to make an nzbmatrix addon. Got me motivated to get active Smile (you were right: It's not as hard as it looks)

Tried this one out and it crashes my xbmc everytime I exit a movie. The default one that works with nzbs.org works perfectly though.
Same problem here on both windows and live using nzb.su.

Acer revo 3700
10.1 Live
Nzb.su .0.0.3
nzbs 0.0.10

Everything works just fine untill trying to stop the stream, which crashes the whole box. Doh!

Just a little niggle I know. Hopefuly it will be fixed soon cause this is a stunning add-on

Cheers
S1n
Does the latest sabnzbd ( 6.1 ) support streaming ?
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Hey guys, have been using xbmc from this year but first time I am trying this add on.

Platform: ATV2
Version: 16/06 build Nightlies

I am on first base.

1. The IP in the settings, I have tried both the internal and external ip. Am using https port 9090. I get a script failed error.
2. I have both included the api key and tried disabling it on sabnzbd machine.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

activate Wrote:Hey guys, have been using xbmc from this year but first time I am trying this add on.

Platform: ATV2
Version: 16/06 build Nightlies

I am on first base.

1. The IP in the settings, I have tried both the internal and external ip. Am using https port 9090. I get a script failed error.
2. I have both included the api key and tried disabling it on sabnzbd machine.

After asking around on these forums I found out that ATV2 doesn't have the ability to access the sabnzbd temp folder, so this plugin won't work.
dr99 Wrote:After asking around on these forums I found out that ATV2 doesn't have the ability to access the sabnzbd temp folder, so this plugin won't work.

Oh I see. Do we know why. Have we tried adding the folder first through file manager.

Anyway, I would still like to confirm the settings so I can play around as well as help others set it up on non atv2 platforms.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

activate Wrote:Oh I see. Do we know why. Have we tried adding the folder first through file manager.

Anyway, I would still like to confirm the settings so I can play around as well as help others set it up on non atv2 platforms.

It is because the script doesn't understand remote drives only local ones. On mine I just put in the IP address of the machine running sabnzbd into the add-on. Maybe you should try turning https off and putting 0.0.0.0 in the sabnzbd settings for host address.
dr99 Wrote:It is because the script doesn't understand remote drives only local ones. On mine I just put in the IP address of the machine running sabnzbd into the add-on. Maybe you should try turning https off and putting 0.0.0.0 in the sabnzbd settings for host address.

Thanks, I will try that. Imagine the potential if we could get his to work on atv2.

This crashes on the latest win32 nightly unless download is selected from the context menu.
I love the idea of this script.

I was thinking about signing up for a service like netflix, so I can have the fast instant streaming of a large library, but I can't justify it if I already have a usenet account. This gives me the best of both worlds.

This is more of a pipe dream, but I'd love for this to be somehow integrated into the library with fanart, metadata, etc. Ideally, I'd replace all of my storage with streaming.
activate Wrote:Thanks, I will try that. Imagine the potential if we could get his to work on atv2.

+1 - this would be immense! no update I guess?
Been away on vacation for a while and didn't find the time to code Big Grin . For you atv2 users, where are you running sab, locally or remote?
Regarding nightly builds, I haven't looked into that yet. If you are using them and getting crashes, please dig through the logs and post the data (build, os, etc etc ) ...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Popeye Wrote:Been away on vacation for a while and didn't find the time to code Big Grin . For you atv2 users, where are you running sab, locally or remote?
Regarding nightly builds, I haven't looked into that yet. If you are using them and getting crashes, please dig through the logs and post the data (build, os, etc etc ) ...

Glad to hear you are back Popeye! Looking forward to doing some further development and testing.

Thanks for this awesome script!! Can't wait to make it more stable.
Popeye Wrote:Been away on vacation for a while and didn't find the time to code Big Grin . For you atv2 users, where are you running sab, locally or remote?

I think the crashing on the nightlies was a problem on my end because it is not doing it anymore.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11