• 116(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
I'm having an issue after updating.
When I play an nzb file, the video will stop after some time, and show a dialog box saying "Still downloading, what would you like to do?" and I can select Delete or Just download. This dialog appears at the same time, that sabnzbd is finished downloading the nzb. All the files are still sitting in my incomplete folder though.
Well, it seems as if you have a fast connection, some files fail to be renamed. Or rather, sab writes them with another name..

EDIT: Fixed in 0.4.1
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get Cover art, Movie Details, Director, Rating, etc to work. My indexer is nzb.su and their URL looks like this below.

https://api.nzb.su/rss?t=2040&dl=1&i=111...1111111111

I took my numbers out and replaced them with 1's but thats the format to the rss feeds, I just picked HD movies feed as an example. The feed shows cover art on the website when I browse it as well as all the other data.

I love the plugin and have been using it since you released it and it has always worked well for me to watch movies. I even think cover art use to work but I am stumped at whats wrong now.

EDIT:: Worse news, I just updated my Pneumatic and now i get a script error after the first and last parts are downloaded, the stream doesn't play anymore on my Helix system and it was working before on whichever previous version I had installed. I captured the part of the log I think that shows where it happened.

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: [Errno 2] No usable temporary directory found in ['/tmp', '/var/tmp', '/usr/tmp', '/']
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 938, in <module>
pre_play(nzbname, nzo=sab_nzo_id)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 304, in pre_play
in_rar_file_list = utils.rar_filenames(folder, nzf.filename)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/utils.py", line 213, in rar_filenames
temp = tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile('wb', delete=False)
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/tempfile.py", line 432, in NamedTemporaryFile
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/tempfile.py", line 254, in gettempdir
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/tempfile.py", line 201, in _get_default_tempdir
IOError: [Errno 2] No usable temporary directory found in ['/tmp', '/var/tmp', '/usr/tmp', '/']
-->End of Python script error report<--
I somehow keep making this worse. Since my issues above I tried to start from scratch so I totally removed both Pneumatic and Newznab. After reinstalling now Pneumatic keeps telling me "failed to write test file in incomplete folder". I know it is the correct location and I know I have permission on the folder. I don't know how i've broken the only 2 addons I use in XBMC SadConfusedSadConfused
timgt, wow you got into some serious trouble.
First of all, all you had to change in newznab was the site url, in your case api.nzb.su should be in both rows (I assume). The id and/or key were correct.
Since I no longer parse metadata from the description tag but rather use the proper Newznab API some sites will provide worse experience. What you should do is ask the site devs to include the information in the rss feed and search response (like I told gustavovon ).
You could also roll back and use the old version of newznab in the meantime.
For the second last error, No usable temporary directory found in ['/tmp', '/var/tmp', '/usr/tmp', '/'], is cased by tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile('wb', delete=False), meaning python cannot create a tempfile. This is something it should be possible to do. If not, you could reverse the code back to the old version, https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-pneumatic...cdca4d60d8

The last error sound strange, you could add <setting id="firstrun" value="1" /> in your pneumatic settings.xml (userdata/addon_data/plugin...)

puhh.. ;D
In the site URL I always have had api.nzb.su in both rows.

For some reason Rollback is not an option, when i go to rollback on xbmc, the option is greyed out.

I haven't tried reversing the code yet but will try as it seems to be my last option. (There is no way to download older versions .zip files is there?)

Lastly, I did try adding that setting to settings.xml as you suggested but I still get the same "failed to write test file in incomplete folder" error.
can i use dognzb.cr with the newznab plugin? I cant get it to work, thanks in advice.
Popeye, I was able to find a copy of Pneumatic 0.3.1 online (the zip file) and since switching back all is working again for me. Well the streaming anyway. I still can't get the movie details, boxart, etc to come up. All that shows is a imdb:tt0011111

I also tried www.usenet-crawler.com and I get the same thing, streaming works but no covers or info.
(2015-02-01, 19:39)theman480 Wrote: can i use dognzb.cr with the newznab plugin? I cant get it to work, thanks in advice.
Yes, ignore the id, just set e.g. 1 . For the url use api.dognzb.cr and dognzb.cr .

(2015-02-01, 19:51)timgt Wrote: Popeye, I was able to find a copy of Pneumatic 0.3.1 online (the zip file) and since switching back all is working again for me. Well the streaming anyway. I still can't get the movie details, boxart, etc to come up. All that shows is a imdb:tt0011111

I also tried www.usenet-crawler.com and I get the same thing, streaming works but no covers or info.

Look in my repo at github for all files, https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-repo/tree/master/repo, trust no other place..
Again, if the sites dont use the api, you will have to use and older version of newznab. Ask them to support http://newznab.readthedocs.org/en/latest...attributes
Do you know of any indexers that do support it? I tried 4 different indexers in the last hour and the same thing happens to all of them. I would switch in a heartbeat to another indexer if it worked with your plugin properly.

I tried an older version of newznab and was able to pull the plot, and everything else except for the cover art. I didn't understand how to edit that line in the plugin to match my indexer. The one that ended with \d*-cover.jpg
I'll PM you.

For everyone. I have made some serious progress with par2 renaming and have a theoretical way forward Big Grin
(2015-02-01, 22:54)Popeye Wrote: [quote='theman480' pid='1911307' dateline='1422812384']
can i use dognzb.cr with the newznab plugin? I cant get it to work, thanks in advice.

Yes, ignore the id, just set e.g. 1 . For the url use api.dognzb.cr and dognzb.cr .

Works perfectly! But where i put my unique api code?
Eh? If it works perfectly, then you have managed to enter the key...
(2015-02-02, 10:05)Popeye Wrote: Eh? If it works perfectly, then you have managed to enter the key...

I am sorry Popeye, i mean i can see all the categories of the site, but i cant find the place to put the key.
(2015-02-02, 15:40)theman480 Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 10:05)Popeye Wrote: Eh? If it works perfectly, then you have managed to enter the key...

I am sorry Popeye, i mean i can see all the categories of the site, but i cant find the place to put the key.

I still don't understand you. In newznab addon settings you have one line for key and one for id per site tab...
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11