• 32(current)
Design Flaws / Missing Features
Aslan2120 Wrote:First of all I wanted to say my family and I love the neon skin. Since updating to eden and the most receint version of neon, we have noticed one issue. At the episode level of any tv show the same fanart is shown. The correct fanart for the tv show at the show and season level, but once you go to the episode it switches to the fanart for the movie 30 minutes or less. Any thoughts on what might be causing that?

I'm not seeing any issue like that. Is it with all views or just one in particular?
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I'm not seeing any issue like that. Is it with all views or just one in particular?

Other skins with extrafanart did not have that problem. I created a thread about it here in the Neon forum. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=119576
as well as my original post in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=984...tcount=460

Aslan2120 Wrote:First of all I wanted to say my family and I love the neon skin. Since updating to eden and the most receint version of neon, we have noticed one issue. At the episode level of any tv show the same fanart is shown. The correct fanart for the tv show at the show and season level, but once you go to the episode it switches to the fanart for the movie 30 minutes or less. Any thoughts on what might be causing that?

That sounds like a library issue to me. Try another skin, see if it still happens. I get random fanart appearing whenever I'm on the ".." in my TV Library. Not particularly an issue, just sounds similar to what you're saying.
The issue occurs in all views. When I go to the tv show info the correct fanart is shown but when viewing the episodes the fanart for 30 seconds or less is displayed as the background. I think it probably is a library issue.....i had some issues upgrading to eden and updating the mysql database.
where can i finde the Textures.xbt upacked ? I only have the Textures.xbt inside the media folder.

Ok found it https://github.com/stoli/skin.neon
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
Hi,

1st of all its absolutely the best skin of XBMC, I've tried all of em and I decided to use yours!

2nd thing I'd like to mention is, that the "watched"-icon is too dark using "Poster"-mode to see it properly, I'd personally prefer it in a lighter red color

Finally: why is there another "watched"-icon "LandPanel"? The single titles are just crossed out... it would look much nicer with the normal symbol

Thank you for your efforts!
Is there a way to disable the fan art in Media View and Media View 2?
no.
-stoli-
Stoli,

Thank you very much for all of your hard work! Neon (and Metropolis) are my very favorite skins.

1 - Is there any way to have the City displayed on the Weather page? I have 3 favorite cities and I'm never sure which city is displayed.

2- When displaying a smart list in library mode, the items count appears to be written twice in the count display.

Thanks again!
ixnu Wrote:Stoli,

Thank you very much for all of your hard work! Neon (and Metropolis) are my very favorite skins.

1 - Is there any way to have the City displayed on the Weather page? I have 3 favorite cities and I'm never sure which city is displayed.

2- When displaying a smart list in library mode, the items count appears to be written twice in the count display.

Thanks again!

1. Most likely - I never thought about it since I only use one location. I'll add it if it's possible.

2. I'll look into that.

Thanks,
-stoli-
Love the skin but one thing really bugs me about the weather setting. If you have it on the four day full then it makes no sense (to me anyway) to have todays weather at the far right of the four days and then the first on the left to be tomorrow.

Surely it makes more logical sense to have:

BIG icon - today / tomorrow / day after / day after.

Love the skin overall though, really crisp and clear.
Rotate your screen 180 and it's perfect!
-stoli-
Hi,

I am new to XBMC, and to Neon, but I really like that skin)

However, and perhaps I am just doing something silly and wrong, but I can't find the "Search" function in "Music". In "Videos" I click left and get the "View Settings" at the left side of the screen and there is "Search". In "Movies" the same thing, but in "Music" I get a pop-up at the bottom, with no "Search" functionHuh

Bo
As far as i can tell i am running latest SVN of Neon with a HI10 pre Eden Build from another thread. The skin works perfectly apart from 1 things. I have added 5 custom playlists to the menu of XBMC and i find that the 5th playlist gets listed twice. If you click on the first instance of it in the menu it will either take ages and error or it will take ages then play the first thing in your playlist. If you click the second link for the playlist on the menu the playlist is displayed as expected. This has been happening for me for a while but i thought i must either be doing something wrong or it would have been fixed in SVN version of the skin but it still seems to be occurring.

Is it a know bug or am i somehow doing something wrong?
KillerBob Wrote:Hi,

However, and perhaps I am just doing something silly and wrong, but I can't find the "Search" function in "Music". In "Videos" I click left and get the "View Settings" at the left side of the screen and there is "Search". In "Movies" the same thing, but in "Music" I get a pop-up at the bottom, with no "Search" functionHuh

Bo

Bump

Am I the only one with this problem?

Bo
KillerBob Wrote:Hi,

Bo

I have to update the Music view...
-stoli-
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Flaws / Missing Features0