• 33(current)
Design Flaws / Missing Features
How did you update the view? Is there a way to get "Search" back?

Bo
In the skin settings for Neon I've got use Posters for TV selected, but a large number of my TV shows are showing up with the banner despite having a poster available. I have tried updating the library, restarting the client, and refreshing the individual TV show with no success. Any ideas?

Stoli:
If you see this, I've probably posted thanks before, but here it is again... I love your Neon skin. Love it. I've tried a lot of other skins (looking for Advanced Launcher support... haha, are you tired of people bugging you for Advanced Launcher support?), but I always wind up back with Neon -usually within minutes. It's just beautiful. So, THANK YOU!

Anyone:
I was wondering if this is just how things work now...

I just installed Eden, beta 3 -fresh install of everything, wiped the hard drive and started over (new MB and CPU, so decided to start fresh).

When playing something, like music or video, I can't use the Pause, Stop, Play buttons on my Harmony remote... they just don't work. I can bring up the OSD and pause, stop or play that way, but the regular ol' buttons just don't function anymore. Everything else seems to work just the same as on Dharma.

I haven't messed around with/troubleshooted the problem yet, just thought I'd see if this is normal or if I need to mess around with it and figure it out -I just hate messing around with that Logitech Harmony software!

If this isn't new/expected behavior, I'll mess around with it and post more info if I can't figure it out...
Hi jaydash,

My Harmony works just fine, but I had problems until I changed the Settings/System/Input Devices/Apple Remote to "Multi Remote (Harmony).

Also, I don't know if you are a Mac, but it is important to not have any remote paired with OSX.

Bo
BEWBTUBE Wrote:In the skin settings for Neon I've got use Posters for TV selected, but a large number of my TV shows are showing up with the banner despite having a poster available. I have tried updating the library, restarting the client, and refreshing the individual TV show with no success. Any ideas?

What happens if you update just the thumbnail for the show? That should work fine.
-stoli-
jaydash Wrote:Stoli:
If you see this, I've probably posted thanks before, but here it is again... I love your Neon skin. Love it. I've tried a lot of other skins (looking for Advanced Launcher support... haha, are you tired of people bugging you for Advanced Launcher support?), but I always wind up back with Neon -usually within minutes. It's just beautiful. So, THANK YOU!

I just installed Advanced Launcher and it works fine. Not sure what the big deal is here...

Quote:Anyone:
I was wondering if this is just how things work now...

I just installed Eden, beta 3 -fresh install of everything, wiped the hard drive and started over (new MB and CPU, so decided to start fresh).

When playing something, like music or video, I can't use the Pause, Stop, Play buttons on my Harmony remote... they just don't work. I can bring up the OSD and pause, stop or play that way, but the regular ol' buttons just don't function anymore. Everything else seems to work just the same as on Dharma.

I haven't messed around with/troubleshooted the problem yet, just thought I'd see if this is normal or if I need to mess around with it and figure it out -I just hate messing around with that Logitech Harmony software!

If this isn't new/expected behavior, I'll mess around with it and post more info if I can't figure it out...

Sounds like it just needs to be reprogrammed...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:It's there, just commented out in the code. For one reason or another when I enabled it it would lock up. It's on the to-do list.

Like most others in the thread - LOVE the skin. You've spoiled me from others.

Forgive me if I'm being obtuse, but is File Stacking enabled yet? If not, is there a manual way to do this (edit some part of the code)?

Thanks again, once more love the skin.
brimnac Wrote:Like most others in the thread - LOVE the skin. You've spoiled me from others.

Forgive me if I'm being obtuse, but is File Stacking enabled yet? If not, is there a manual way to do this (edit some part of the code)?

Thanks again, once more love the skin.

I need to revisit it...
-stoli-
The skin looks amazing, i´think is the best of all, but in advanced launcher and rom collection browser i can´t see fanart, info or preview snaps, only the covers and a Big title, please can you fix it?, anyone knows how can i change it?.
Thanks
Not sure if there is a setting for this, but at least in the default skin there's no way to have media being flagged as having been watched. Can you please let me know if there is a setting for this or if it is something you can build into the skin? This is a very helpful feature when watching long playlists in YouTube.
Currently you cannot flag online media as having been watched since it is not stored in a database...
-stoli-
That's weird as it is working with Confluence. Can you please check how this is done with the default skin? I'm pretty sure it can be done.
I'll look into it as time permits.
-stoli-
Hey Stoli,

I'm new to Neon and really appreciate all the work you've done. I've been going back and forth between Aeon Nox and Night for the last six months before I discovered this great skin!

Anyway, I'm sure it's been asked before but I'm having difficulty with my TV Guide. I followed the directions of this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=996577, but like the last poster I can only get logos and times for one day's worth of shows; the full week never shows at the same time. Is there something else that I need to do, or will there be an update?

Thanks!
i just upgraded from Dharma to Eden RC2 and installed the latest version of Neon SVN and i noticed the music shelf view is broken. everything that was set to shelf view pre-upgrade now cannot be accessed and just shows a blank screen. ie. viewing my albums does this

disabling the view returns it to list view but as i keep most of my music library in shelf view this doesn't really help. all i can learn from my log is:

Code:
16:41:23 T:4332   ERROR: Control 51 in window 10502 has been asked to focus, but it can't

any possible fix for this?
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Flaws / Missing Features0