• 2(current)
Design Flaws / Missing Features
stoli Wrote:I've updated the TV Guide to only look for Poster.jpg or Banner.jpg and ignore any folder.jpg.

Another bug I found was the network logos were not displaying - this is also fixed.

Would you mind posting the new XML online somewhere so we can download it instead of having to wait for XBMC Add-ons to update?
stoli Wrote:I've updated the TV Guide to only look for Poster.jpg or Banner.jpg and ignore any folder.jpg.

Another bug I found was the network logos were not displaying - this is also fixed.

Thanks for the TV Guide update! The options were there, but I just couldn't figure out why it was defaulting to the folder.jpg.
mobious Wrote:Would you mind posting the new XML online somewhere so we can download it instead of having to wait for XBMC Add-ons to update?

You can always get the latest from git://github.com/stoli/skin.neon.git or automatic nightly updates from the Passion Repo.
-stoli-
Oh thanks Stoli I didn't know that. Did you update your codec xml aswell? Anyways keep up the good work this is a great skin Big Grin
mobious Wrote:Oh thanks Stoli I didn't know that. Did you update your codec xml aswell? Anyways keep up the good work this is a great skin Big Grin

Yep - I'll keep the first page updated with and fixed/changes I make.
-stoli-
Downloaded the latest SVN build from the Passion Repo, both the VC-1 codec and the banners on the tv guide are now working But posters still aren't for some odd reason even though I have poster.jpg's in each of the TV show folders.

Also I noticed in your change log that you fixed the ability to see network logos on the TV Guide, I am not seeing them is there something I need to enable?

I also found another bug though nothing too serious is just in the Skin settings area under the home window section, when you enable Ken Burns Effect you get an option right under it to use it on Library movies tv shows music etc. Well the the circle that represents whether its enabled or not is out of position, like waaaaay out of position.

Just thought you should know, I want to do my best to help you make this one of the greatest skins on XBMC.
mobious Wrote:Downloaded the latest SVN build from the Passion Repo, both the VC-1 codec and the banners on the tv guide are now working. But posters still aren't for some odd reason even though I have poster.jpg's in each of the TV show folders.

Also I noticed in your change log that you fixed the ability to see network logos on the TV Guide, I am not seeing them is there something I need to enable?

Passion repo only grabs from my repository once a day. For up to the minute you need to pull from my git repo. What you pulled is from yesterday. Smile

Quote:I also found another bug though nothing too serious is just in the Skin settings area under the home window section, when you enable Ken Burns Effect you get an option right under it to use it on Library movies tv shows music etc. Well the the circle that represents whether its enabled or not is out of position, like waaaaay out of position.

Just thought you should know, I want to do my best to help you make this one of the greatest skins on XBMC.

I've never even looked at those options. Smile. I'll look into it, thanks.
-stoli-
Ah I see, weird the one on the passion repo had the banners working though. Thanks buddy ill pull the git version right now Big Grin
Banners were fixed before it was released, posters were not...
-stoli-
stoli,

I have to come back to my request related to the chapters.

But before that, I'd like to thank you for the enormous efforts you are putting into this skin and your great responsiveness regarding all the requests and inquiries!

You mentioned that you added code for displaying chapters in the svn 03/26/11.
I tried it and I still don't really have chapter information visible while displaying video infos during fullscreen playback.

For mkv files with chapters I've got nothing at all. For video_ts I've got chapter numbering.

I guess you've edited DialogFullScreenInfo.xml and probably DialogSeekbar.xml. That's where in Confluence all that stuff is included. It shows chapter names, chapter count and the total number of chapters. It's working well for my mkv files.

I even copied DialogFullScreenInfo.xml from Confluence to Neon just to test it. And yes it shows everything I like to have. Obviously it does not really fit to Neon and does not look very nice.

Could you please have a look at it again?

Do you have a mkv video file with chapters (incl. names) available for testing!

Thank you!
stoli Wrote:Banners were fixed before it was released, posters were not...

I could have sworn I downloaded the banners before, I must be mistaken then. Anyways I downloaded the latest git release and everything is working great. I see the VC-1 logo and I see both posters, banners, and network logos in the TV section. Thanks for the quick fix Big Grin
@_ak1_ - I'll get the other labels in there this week.
-stoli-
Lol I know I must sound very annoying now but I found a few more bugs. When pulling up the information pane with "i" when watching a movie. The Studio Icon overlaps texts making it quite hard to read, IE a Warner Bros white logo will be on white text stating the director or the rating from IMDB.

My suggestion for a simple fix would be to move the Studio Icon to the right side of the information pane next to the year of the movie or anywhere in that area.

Now the other bugs that I have found are related to the TV Guide.

1. Cannot select Monday to display banners, Tuesday, wed, thu, fri, sat, and sun work fine. When I select monday nothing happens, I just stay on the poster page, while the others actually direct me to another page where the banners should be.

2. Because I only have shows that air on Mon, Wed, Thu, and Sun I can only confirm this bug with those dates, when entering Banner mode on Wed and Thur, no Network logos display near the banners. Sunday works fine though. Network logos display in the poster area perfectly, its just the banner sections in the days mentioned. I can't tell whether Monday has the same bug since I can't access the banner mode on that.
I know you mentioned you'd be taking a look soon and I sent you some screen shots to help.. but since this thread is for 'missing features' too I suppose I should officially request support for the PVR branch Smile
If there is anything I can do to help out please just say.
Swifty Wrote:I know you mentioned you'd be taking a look soon and I sent you some screen shots to help.. but since this thread is for 'missing features' too I suppose I should officially request support for the PVR branch Smile
If there is anything I can do to help out please just say.

The problem is there is no way for me to view the xmls that are specific to the pvr branch w/out configuring the whole setup...
-stoli-
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Flaws / Missing Features0