• 30(current)
Design Flaws / Missing Features
Hi Stoli

stoli Wrote:For countries, just create a custom playlist, add it to your favorites and then add it to the Movies menu. No customizing required and will be maintained across updates.
Thank for that tip! thats really helpful At first I thought 'wtfHuh that only gives me a listing for a particular country' but then I realised how I could favourtise the Countries category.

Quote:As for the keyboard, it's fixed now. Surprised no one else pointed that out. Smile
awesome! Thanks.
stoli Wrote:Try copying DialogPeripheralSettings.xml from the skin.Confluence\720p folder. I've also pushed it.

Thanks, i´v been away for few days, but i will try this when i get home, if the DialogPeripheralSettings.xml hav'nt been pushed out already.
@stoli
How i can get info and background in my game section with advanced laucher ? i can choice only 2 view and i don't have info and fanart.
stoli Wrote:Try copying DialogPeripheralSettings.xml from the skin.Confluence\720p folder. I've also pushed it.

Thanks for your help. I have tested and this is working now.
MaxCore Wrote:@stoli
How i can get info and background in my game section with advanced laucher ? i can choice only 2 view and i don't have info and fanart.

The first page of this thread include Advanced Launcher support as a requested feature, so i guess the Neon skin does not fully support Advanced Launcher yet:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97729
KRKA01 Wrote:The first page of this thread include Advanced Launcher support as a requested feature, so i guess the Neon skin does not fully support Advanced Launcher yet:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97729

thx for the info ! i will bookmark this page Smile
Hi, is it possible to hide the library count in the top right corner?
i have noticed that when using fanart view in tv series there is transparency in the bar where the logos are displayed. however after watching a show , when i back out to that menu again, the transparency is gone and the logos are on a solid bar.

not a big deal, but i did like the fact that the bar was transparent - lets you see all the fanart and looks cleaner

i am running xbmc 10.1 on ubuntu oneiric

great skin by the way, i stumbled across it and really love it - very classy looking
I've noticed using the most recent SVN that when you get a call or text, the indicator sent by Android Remote appears underneath of the information bar at the bottom.

I think it would be better if it appeared in the middle or just above the information bar.

Still, the best skin available.

sassafras
hikaricore Wrote:Thanks for that, have you had a chance to look at the RCB issue yet?

*edit*
It seems script-Rom_Collection_Browser-gameinfo.xml and script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml are long out of date with the addon and caused this issue, removing them resolved the issue. I feel like a total noob for not noticing them sooner.

I am receiving the same problem as this person. However, the solution he provided above didn't work for him.

Again, the error message is:

Control with id:1000 could not be found. check windows xml file.

Whenever I turn Kiosk mode on I get this message - only in RCB. Turning it off returns RCB to normal.

Can someone help me sort this out? It's really annoying having to scroll all the way down to filter to change systems. Also, kiosk mode is better for movies.
Hi,

I was wondering if there is an option to use the "fixed list" option in movies multiplex view. I dont want to see the movies looping. I'd be glad about every hint.
vI3Tz Wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if there is an option to use the "fixed list" option in movies multiplex view. I dont want to see the movies looping. I'd be glad about every hint.

Simply edit Viewtype_Multiplex.xml and change line 526 to fixedlist:

Code:
Old: <control type="wraplist" id="588">

New: <control type="fixedlist" id="588">
-stoli-
sassafras Wrote:I've noticed using the most recent SVN that when you get a call or text, the indicator sent by Android Remote appears underneath of the information bar at the bottom.

I think it would be better if it appeared in the middle or just above the information bar.

Still, the best skin available.

sassafras

The toast should always appear on top.... I don't have an android, so I'm not sure what would be wrong. I know the notices from the iPhone work correctly.

Can you post a screen shot?
-stoli-
blinken Wrote:I am receiving the same problem as this person. However, the solution he provided above didn't work for him.

Again, the error message is:

Control with id:1000 could not be found. check windows xml file.

Whenever I turn Kiosk mode on I get this message - only in RCB. Turning it off returns RCB to normal.

Can someone help me sort this out? It's really annoying having to scroll all the way down to filter to change systems. Also, kiosk mode is better for movies.

I'll look into it this weekend....
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Simply edit Viewtype_Multiplex.xml and change line 526 to fixedlist:

Code:
Old: <control type="wraplist" id="588">

New: <control type="fixedlist" id="588">

Nice, thank you. I was already searching through the xmls but didn't find that. Rolleyes
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Flaws / Missing Features0