MyVideo.xml info missing from wiki?
With stable build still needing this, I consider it a bad idea. There is plenty of info about ongoing changes in forum, no need to delete from wiki, yet.

It's probably sufficient to put an exclamation about change, IMHO.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

i deleted it, but i'm open to discussion on this matter :-)

main reason is, i browse the latest git commits daily and update the skin related wiki pages accordingly.
if i don't do it this way, i'll most likely forget about it in a few months.

second reason is, and i may be wrong here, the skinning pages on the wiki or only of interest to skin devs
and i doubt anyone would currently start to create a skin that is backwards compatible with dharma (a waste of time imo).

again, this may be a wrong assumption on my end.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I really don't think it is a good idea to remove references for skin items that are required in the current release. Maybe note that it is deprecated in future releases, but certainly don't remove it. We still have to support Dharma for a good while to come.

Just my 2 cents.
-stoli-
Ronie, thanks for keeping wiki up-to-date. However I sugest to leave the info. It may be presented with strikethrough font.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

cheers for the replies guys. :-)
i've put the info back and marked it as deprecated.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Good, thanks Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyVideo.xml info missing from wiki?0