Neon Features and Screen Shots
(More details to come)

Download from the official xmbc repository or daily builds availiable from git://github.com/stoli/skin.neon.git or the Passion Repo.

Built in support for:
  • Banner, Landscape and Posters for TV
  • ClearArt
  • CDArt
  • TV Guide - Thanks to igotdvd's
  • TVTunes
  • Next Aired
  • Recently Added
  • User selectable color scheme
  • Weather.com Plus
  • Cinema Experience

Notes:
  • TV Guide expects to find a poster.jpg and banner.jpg for each tv show. These can be downloading via Settings > Skin > TV Shows

Recent Screen Shots:
Upcoming TV Shows on home screen:
Home Screen Weather:
Showcase View w/DVD Covers and extra thumbs:
TV Media View:
-stoli-
TV Info View:
Poster View:
TV Logo Fanart:
-stoli-
This looks awesome. Great job. Any supprt for weather plus addon and cimena experience?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:This looks awesome. Great job. Any supprt for weather plus addon and cimena experience?

Support for both. I've updated the first post.

Thanks,
-stoli-
Cinema experience?
is this skin in the official xbmc addons?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:is this skin in the official xbmc addons?

It's on the official repository, that's where I saw it originally.
Morbeas Wrote:Cinema experience?

Really? Did you look at the post immediately above yours or the first one? Smile

It's in there.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Really? Did you look at the post immediately above yours or the first one? Smile

It's in there.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear, my post was a question. As in, "what is cinema experience?" Smile
Morbeas Wrote:I'm sorry I wasn't clear, my post was a question. As in, "what is cinema experience?" Smile

Well that's a different story then! Smile. Basically it's a script that allows random trailers, trivia and intros to run when you start a movie. Here's the thread with all the details: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563. Once it's all setup it can bring a real "wow" factor to you setup. Then again, some people don't like it at all. Smile

Thanks,
-stoli-
Would there be a possibility for fanart on the home screen for music/videos/tv? Don't see an option for it yet.
Axodious Wrote:Would there be a possibility for fanart on the home screen for music/videos/tv? Don't see an option for it yet.

Sure, Settings > Skin > Background.

Edit: If you mean where you can just select "Fanart" and not a folder containing all of the artwork, it a later release it will be there.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Sure, Settings > Skin > Background.

Edit: If you mean where you can just select "Fanart" and not a folder containing all of the artwork, it a later release it will be there.

This is what I mean, slideshow style when you're on for example the "Music" menu flipping between the fanart files in your music library, similar to T! (probably with the option to use the dark theme or not).
Axodious Wrote:This is what I mean, slideshow style when you're on for example the "Music" menu flipping between the fanart files in your music library, similar to T! (probably with the option to use the dark theme or not).

+1 on this...It would be great to have this feature for movies, tv, pictures, music....
That's why i use ember to copy my fanart to a specific folder and then use that for backgrounds. When you use xbmc's cache of images it blends all video, tv and movies together.

I'll look into adding it as mentioned earlier.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon Features and Screen Shots0