Feature request: background visualization
Hi!
First off. I love the skin, and have been using it since it was unveiled on the xbmc frontpage.

I especially like the Fanart views for TV-Shows and Movies when in library mode.

The homepage looks very nice aswell, but I think the Music part(file mode) could use some changes.

In other skins I have seen full screen visualization(ProjectM/milkdrop) as background when browsing for music, and it is really the only thing I miss from other skins.

Some skins even had it as background in all dialogs and pages, so I could view it at the home screen, settings page and even Video screens.

I hope you will consider my request.

Thanks for reading and keep up the good work :-)
i'll look into it.
no eta, but i'll add it to my todo list, so i don't forget.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi again Ronie.
I just noticed you have added support for this, and I just wanted to say thank you. It looks fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Hey, I was just browsing in search for a similar thing....is there a way that I could allow videos to continue to play in the visible background while I browse other videos in my library? the default skin does this, and it is the only thing stoppoing me from using this skin....thanks
chronniff Wrote:Hey, I was just browsing in search for a similar thing....is there a way that I could allow videos to continue to play in the visible background while I browse other videos in my library? the default skin does this, and it is the only thing stoppoing me from using this skin....thanks

it's available in the svn version of T!.
you'll need a recent xbmc nightly build in order to use the svn version of the skin though.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hey, somehow I missed seeing that u responded, but thanks so much. I actually just turned on my xbmc box and noticed that
transparency had updated and that u had added the feature I asked about, and so I wanted to thank to say thank u, not only for ur
efforts with the skin, but also for paying attention to its/ur fans and their input.

I'm guessing u just pushed the svn version u were talking about into the stable release repo, which is why its working on 10.1 and not a daily build.

Thanks again, one of the best part about open source projects is that users have so much access to the programmers, and can actually influence the end result which is extremely gratifying, so keep up the good work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature request: background visualization0