Anyone tried eXtreme Movie Manager?
http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/

Just curious -- it is not free but if anyone has used it and had anything to say.
I brought a licence quite a while ago, before the XBMC standards were added - it was generally a very good product, as seemed quite stable, so now you've reminded me im going to give it another go! Laugh
Zakkieboy Wrote:I brought a licence quite a while ago, before the XBMC standards were added - it was generally a very good product, as seemed quite stable, so now you've reminded me im going to give it another go! Laugh

Would love to hear from you how it works. I wouldn't mind to spend the money, but would need to be significantly better / more stable compared to EMM. And of course 100% compliant with XBMC naming conventions.

Thanks for your thoughts!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Bad news mate, just had a 10 minute play, and it doesnt seem to have moved any 'closer' to XBMC...

So its a no go for me, unless anyone can tell me otherwise....

Just need to decide if to possiblly break my ember install just to try ember-r?
Zakkieboy Wrote:Just need to decide if to possiblly break my ember install just to try ember-r?

Would suggest to keep Ember and install Ember-R in addition. The original Ember is still the best option in my eyes, but you may want to get started and familiarize with Ember-R. Sooner or later, the original Ember will break...
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Cheers mate, great advice - didnt know you could install both at the same time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone tried eXtreme Movie Manager?0