atv2 alaska revisited favorite folder is black after update to v.2.9.8
hi
after i updated to the newest version of alaska revisited i can't use the favorite folder anymore. if i click on an item in the favorite menu the screen goes black and that's it. if i click the menu button a few times the main menu appears again. what i can i do? i use the favorites daily... where can i get older versions of the skins?
greez tom
Might be related to your problem -

drago Wrote:Thanks Hitcher. When I looked in the Debug Log I found that the script.favourites was gone. I downloaded it manually and now it works. Thanks again.
Hi i don't know very well about log's and so on, but the favourites.xml is still there, and on all other skins i can still use my favorites, even in the alaska revisited skin i see the folders in the favorite menu but when i click on one the screen goes black... and as i said that just started after updating, and i had to do the update twice because the first time it stops. do u thing it would make sense to deinstall and reinstall the skin?
ok the solution was to remove the entries in the favorites and add them again...
Hitcher your skin is the best one.
Very strange but glad you sorted it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv2 alaska revisited favorite folder is black after update to v.2.9.80